Post here if your 64 bit client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necaris Omnis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. PSPlayer76

SOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....what are you guys doin? more patches or updates -> more crashes and app hangs...at the beginning there were no problems..but now....f**k!!!!! please do what you can do and don't try!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Arrean

This drek crashes every half an hour!! Where can i post an error report that windows generates for me?
  3. Arrean

Whatever. posting it here
    Description:
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: PlanetSide2_x64.exe
    Application Version:0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp:5350b09d
    Hang Signature:b2ee
    Hang Type:0
    OS Version:6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID:1049
    Additional Hang Signature 1:b2eef136653a191d12f69a638be5319b
    Additional Hang Signature 2:e63c
    Additional Hang Signature 3:e63c8b6315e46d022792c2015573bc67
    Additional Hang Signature 4:b2ee
    Additional Hang Signature 5:b2eef136653a191d12f69a638be5319b
    Additional Hang Signature 6:e63c
    Additional Hang Signature 7:e63c8b6315e46d022792c2015573bc67
  4. TomoB

Ahh, nothing better than boring long weekend and PS2 constantly crashing.
  5. BergerSKG

RePost:

I too, have this same error (0xC000007b). As a point of interest 3 hours spent, reverting to older restore point, repairing .NET, removing .NET, reinstalling .NET, repairing C+, removing C+, reinstalling C+ and after all that, my PC is fine, it has to be the client. Every, and I mean every, other x64 application works on my PC without exception.

FYI, I am the sort of gamer that spends money on a game I play, consequently I have spent nothing on this so far as a direct result of the appalling client and constant client crashes. Sometimes I dare not look at the map, it is the ONLY game I have that I have task manager open on the second screen to try and judge when it will crash.
  6. talon993

I dont post often but when i cannot play any longer then 10 mins then crash its frustrating, not forgetting the amount of vehicles I've lost to this too!

I you want logs then just ask as we will flood you with them to fix this problem.
  7. Nexium

Posting here because I can't play the game.
  8. Merlock

Yup, crashing every 5 minutes, frustrating as hell
  9. OldMaster80

Game running smoot in 64bit but crashing A LOT. It's unplayable.

One thing is sure, there's no way SOE will see my money for this, not again not a single euro.
    It's an exaggeration to say this game right is still alpha state.

I'm glad I'm not paying a subscription anymore.
  10. M2_Bradley

same here :'(
  11. Bush82

are you guys sure you are running the 64bit version? force it the game runs perfect for me.

i opened my ps2 folder and moved the ps2.exe to my desktop. then launched the game from the launcher. my task manager is showing planetside2 x64 using 3gb or memory.
  12. Necaris Omnis

Dude, i have the manualy close the planetside2.64.exe every 10minutes so i am very positive its the 64bit client.
  13. Lavraen

Yes! It's a joke!

All my MMO friends now refuse to try the game out as they know how unstable it is.
  14. Bush82

i was crashing myself until i removed the ps2.exe the only one without the x64 or x86. it has ran perfect ever since.
  15. Necaris Omnis

Try to re/install the latest directx drivers http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
    This fixes this problem.
  16. Necaris Omnis

Will try.
  17. RIctavius

Will Time it - check back
  18. LocketManShow

i cannot boot the game from LaunchPad caused by the Application Error: 0x000007b.
  19. Cristari

Ever since the 17 April Maintenance I can not stay in game longer than 5 mins.

Message to Sony:

You couldn't program a simple algorithm to calculate 1+1 without getting something to go wrong. Your level of incompetence hasn't changed in 10 years, every time you brought a patch out in Planetside 1 you broke something else and this seems to be the case here in Planetside 2. You have one of the best games around atm and the ONLY thing letting it down is your complete and utter incompetence in programming.

SOE has to be the worst games companies around when it comes to programming.
    Failure is a nice word for what they achieve on a regular basis.
  20. Vector51

This recent update has caused a massive FPS drop and stutter, crashes are given out like candy, and I'll find another game to play until it's back in working condition. Seriously though, 3 days ago I was playing all ultra with upwards of 60-70 fps and now it's lucky if it gets 5 fps... I don't know what going on, but someone needs to figure it out quick.