Players you have noticed (Ceres)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAntiFish

I could live with a merge, the more tiny infil heads poking over the top of hills the better!
  2. haldolium

A merge would be as pointless as they already proven to be in the first place. You may remember the first... week where fights happened at all 3 continents. And then, oh surprise surprise, people left again. For the very same reasons as always.
  3. MrMurdok

I merge would infact be awesome, it would be cool getting a kill/get killed and now knowing PER FACT who it was.

Edit: I mean, FFS, I was at Quartz Ridge just an hour ago, and I see this 2/2 Magrider coming up, "Hmm, that looks like Worthy". Or the Esamir Alert, I get a kill, whip around, open up on another HA and I just KNOW it's TOOOOOOORRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
    • Up x 1
  4. Greddy

more noticeable players:

commander shadowsun
    Bib2
    TheDragonaut
    P4rtisan
    Sanguycarpe

and last and least: C0ckface
  5. gigastar

At the time it was because they couldnt get farmed at the Crown.
  6. Torok

I know i'm in your dreams too..

because you're in mine
    • Up x 3
  7. NightmareP69

We'll merge once Hossin comes out, they'll increase the player count by 2000 on every server and than they'll merge us with (i hope) woodman otherwise Ceres will remain to be Indarside 2 forever
  8. FrankMite

Just noticed MikeySpud and Bloxx79
  9. maxilla

XerTmet this Light Assault ...... Much 2 fast for me ;(
  10. Pikachu

P4NJ

His name in the game is Panj.
  11. TheOrbitalButt

CdrShadowsun once killed a man in Memphis just to watch him die

CdrShadowsun becomes tsundere when confronted with snails

CdrShadowsun surrounds himself with glossy portraits of weeping men in order to gain their power

CdrShadowsun is not allowed to enter the Gym for fear that his deltoids will lunge out and kill innocents

CdrShadowsun is a grim man, CdrShadowsun is a stern man, but most of all he is a Fair Man

CdrShadowsun is known as Som Tum "Muay Thai Giant" in Thailand, inspiring the cinematic masterpiece of the same name

CdrShadowsun CdrShadowsun CdrShadowsun CdrShadowsun CdrShadowsun I Like To Say Your Name CdrShadowsun
  12. Shadowsun

tbh overall, dissapointed mrorbitalbutt but i like few of these still, johnny cash reference much/first one?

if you find lack of ideas look here http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/c...jsp?prodId=prod1620059a&_requestid=419126 ... however be less satanic please
  13. Shadowsun

hah he's trolling, don't bother sanguy he's no worthy, actually not many are on this server either, too many narcissistic deluded trash players, it's sad.

Btw sanguy add me i'm playing on 'Desklosed' now, Ceres NC still, i don't see you much around in the game though
    • Up x 1
  14. Torok

Ok.
    OK

Puppyshad3 Prepare yourself

[IMG]
    Well then now that we have this necrothread I'll take the opportunity to welcome back all the players that have been long gone and are back to the game after a long break, altough not all of them are here to stay,
    especially welcome back to xdeex and all the CASS outfit ^^
  15. BloodyG

16. Sanguycarpe

Cdr => Ok I'll do it! It's right, I couldn't play a lot from the end of december to january 10th. I had a lot of exams so I needed to focus on it. Now I'm back !

Just realized I've never quoted anyone
    xXCrowleyXx, I remember him calling me "stupid" because I've been reckless as a pilot, to my defense I did drink that night :D anyway looks like a nice guy
    Sandrone, never talked to that guy, but I feel he always has the fall on me :D
    torzypp, everytime I see him, he uses shotguns or a prowler
    Ragnarockatron, feels like he's always in his MAX
    MehuManager,
    RussianShark,
    Bramborak03

Of course there is a lot more players, but I tried to name people who has never been named so far, so there is also all the players who have been named in the last pages!
  17. ZeroErrorz

any esf with lumifiber on, also isnt it forbidden to name people in the forum
  18. Sanguycarpe

Well people named here are being named because they're respected as players, considering they're good. So there's no reason to prevent people to do it.

Of course there are some bad sheep who come here to troll, but it's not the majority.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.