PlanetSide 2 Coming to PS4 #MakeWarStories

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValorousJackal

Yea, if any EU players get codes, please be kind enough to donate them to us USA players. ;.;
  2. Soldiersaint

What I don't get is why EU keeps getting codes for the US. They cant use the codes. And I also don't get why people who signed up early are not in the beta but people who signed up ten seconds ago are getting in. Seriously what gives?
  3. ncbedzike

because soe likes to screw with its members to the point that they don't buy there **** station cash and just play there games for free and lose money. and cuz its ******* soe and they are one of the worst companys on releasing anything
  4. faemis

I dont think they will, havent seen any of the EU players giving away their keys, as of late
  5. Nenouus

I think SOE should address the issue, reminds me of deflated footballs.
  6. AquaBladder

I hope its not one of those betas that last forever before the final release.

Cause with my luck, there is no way I'm getting an invite.
    • Up x 1
  7. Deadeyejedi

Does anyone know if any keys are going out today? I'd rather not spend my day mashing F5 if no keys are going out.
  8. Deadeyejedi

Same here bro. If I don't get an email today, I'm calling it a loss. I signed up immediately, and we are all aware that these codes are not going out in chronological order, and that they're going out to people that can't use them. Seems like a huge waste of feedback. But it is what it is I guess.
  9. ChipsFrito

I got a code and I have been registered for quite a while! Sadly I only got one code and not more! The beta is really fun but is down right now sadly! Feel free to watch live gameplays or something from the sidelines!
  10. Deadeyejedi

I believe the beta servers open at 3:00pm pacific time. I have been watching the many streams available and I'm quite jealous. I still have my fingers crossed to get a code today so I can test through the weekend. I am a feedback animal, so it would be in their best interest to invite me. Have fun, and don't forget to give feedback. BTW, I loveeeee Fritos. Especially the chili cheese Fritos =]
  11. xWarDawg

Man, I just read that they aren't sending out any codes today. Another big sad face. :(
  12. Deadeyejedi

No codes today. I'm done. Lost all interest now. I guess we can all play this game when it release a year or two from now. Half the damn keys that went out aren't even going to be used. What a joke. Now I think, with so few keys going out that they just used the beta signup as a way to farm emails.
  13. xWarDawg

I was kind of bummed to read that. I got hyped about this game from some friends and was looking forward to try it out.
  14. AquaBladder

15. I May Be Depardu

I got in yesterday but haven't played because servers keep saying unavailable. Hopefully they go up soon, I don't have much time to play today
  16. Saurus81

servers up in 20 min..
  17. Sengorr

you guys won't see that many pros in beta today/weekend. do you think this beta is way over hyped with broken promises?
  18. LIKE A BOSS!

I guess I got lucky. I signed up for the beta within the first 5-15min of sign ups and got a key on the 1st wave.
  19. xWarDawg

I did the same exact thing. As soon as I heard it was out signed up. It stinks, I was looking forward to it but now I have pretty much given up hope that I will get in.
  20. AquaBladder

xWarDawg , do you have any other games on the PS4?
    That goes for anyone.

We can still have a bit of fun while we wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.