PlanetSide 2 Coming to PS4 #MakeWarStories

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozanimation

Idk why they are not giving more keys.. i'm looking at a PS2 livestream and on the entire continent there is only 1 zone with action and its 12-24-vs-24-48.
  2. G-Skill92

Whats is the twitch username of the live stream so that I may check it out?
  3. Ozanimation

• Up x 1
  4. Ozanimation

5. Deth

Can someone please send me a code please. I have been playing Planetside 2 since it was released on pc
    Dec 5, 2012.
    I have been playing my ps4 more often than my computer lately. It is just easier access. I have been on the waiting list for months. megadavelv@gmail.com or megadave@outlook.com Thank you
  6. Rockit

They are going to be adding many more with this next patch which I believe is slated for the end of this week. I think they are a little leary of performance issues in big fights which seems to be more of a concern than once thought.
  7. Ozanimation

I hope so, I played on PC; very nice game but might be better on PS4 (especially for those who have a crapy PC like me). If they don't give too many keys, they might be a reason for it.
  8. Rockit

I think the patch is delayed until the 24th of this month.
  9. ScorchingRaider

Where are you getting this information?
  10. Rockit

11. JohnWindRunner

i want a code cause i want to to be on the ps4 a bit more then pc lol cause my pc cant really run it :p
  12. GreekPhalanx

So when is the PS2 BETA coming at Europe??? still waiting for the announcement!!
  13. piechpirai

may 2014 - A sad moment for me; my computer crashed :'( I could still play TF2, counter strike and use the internet after the horrible event, but Planetside 2? No, i couldn't play my favorite MMO PC FPS game anymore, i have a ps4, when i heard it was coming to ps4 i was happy as anything, but i live in europe (belgium) and i'm waiting so long now! at least i have BF4 to play on my playstation
    64 players is getting close to 2000 LOL
  14. GreekPhalanx

Just started downloading in the EU...LOYALTY UNTIL DEATH !!
  15. lelouch1834

Does anyone has a spare key? I've subbed a month ago for the EU key and i didn't get nothing...this is so frustrating :(
  16. Shamino2

Hi, iam waiting also for a EU Key for the PS4 Beta. Iam from Germany. Do all the People who sign up get a key or will they been chosen ? I signed up at the official Site, from the Developer Link here in the Forum.
  17. fives23

now you can (maybe) finally start working on the easy task of porting it over to mac
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.