[Suggestion] Petition - Crazy Legs for SC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kitsune94, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquid23

I wrote a thread about this earlier... and as I said then

I DEMAND CRAZY LEGS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Shotgunjoe

In b4 SOE-Random Mod XXX Mod comes in and lectures everyone about petitions being against the Forum guidelines for some draconian and absurd reason. :D
  3. Pr0ph3tx

eeeeehhhh ok

I hate to maybe burst your bubble though I have a feeling that was some type of latency thing than a messed up animation. Mind you they can always make a new one
  4. Liquid23

served for 8 years in multiple foreign conflicts and we joked, messed around andtried to have fun every single spare second we could... sometimes even while under fire... joking around is one of the most natural and best way to cope with the fact you may be killed any second
    • Up x 1
  5. BuzWeaverPS2

If you burn through 60+ certs and still haven't found that right Scope for your weapon you'll get crazy legs in real life.
  6. Kitsune94

Actually it wasn't caused at all by latency. It was a glitch in the animations as they were applied procedurally to the rag dolls after they were updated with new animations.
  7. DG-MOD-02

Closing this down for violation of the forum guidelines.
    Polling/Petitioning – The creation of petitions or polls for the purpose of game changes without approval from SOE are not permitted in SOE communications channels.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.