[Suggestion] Petition - Crazy Legs for SC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kitsune94, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitsune94

I, J1mRaynor of the NC, hereby sign this petition to have Crazy Legs as an option available for the sale of Station Cash.

If you agree that Crazy Legs should be brought back, either for cert points or SC, please sign the petition.
    • Up x 2
  2. xen0n

I, xxen0nxx of the NC, hereby sign this petition to have Crazy Legs as an option available for the sale of Station Cash.

If you agree that Crazy Legs should be brought back, either for cert points or SC, please sign the petition.
  3. Vortok

Well, I ran into a VS MAX that looked like it was a corpse sliding around on the ground which I'm guessing is related to the same bug. I couldn't even tell if the player was alive at first nor what class it was right away due to distance and because it's projectiles weren't rendering. Was able to damage it though. Lost in my own MAX suit due to reaction time and stuff, but got it low at least.

If they could separate that from crazy legs (assuming they were connected)... by all means.
  4. Crazy Airborne

corpse sliding and crazy legs are not the same thing. imo.

I sign this petition that crazy legs should be available thru SC purchase.
  5. Vilheim

6. PieBringer

I sign this petition that "Crazy Legs" should be available as a cosmetic through Station cash purchase.

If not SC purchase, then it has to be a universal certification. The fact that they "fixed" it instead of making it standard is outrageous, and unacceptable.
  7. Pr0ph3tx

Why turn the game into a joke?
  8. Flarestar

YES.

Signed.
  9. Exaar

I also sign this petition. Crazy Legs gives us moments of brief hilarity amongst the grim reality of war.

Maybe it should be as a punishment - everyone present when your faction loses control of a base gets Crazy Legs for 10 minutes. The winners can therefore laugh at your silly walk.
    • Up x 1
  10. Jimmy DeSouza

Eh?
  11. Pr0ph3tx

ehhhh
  12. Jimmy DeSouza

EH!? Speak up sonny!

As an aside, all for this cosmetic choice. I muss the sCunts crazy legs in tf2.
  13. phreec

No!

Every time I see an enemy with those legs I start laughing and can't aim. I'm glad they nerfed crazy legs because they were OP beyond recognition.
  14. Flukeman62

heeellllll yeh
  15. Kroktar

16. Slouis

I vote this, every 15 minutes crazy legs is given to a random person, whoever kills that person attains the crazy legs for their own person. And must continue to survive and maintain their sweet status of awesome.
  17. Kitsune94

Care to ever have some fun and laughs in a time of war? It can't always be about killing the other person, Take a break from the fight for awhile, have some fun. Earlier this week NC had a fun night on Helios. Racing Flashes around warpgates, Vehicle Stacking contest at the warpgates to see which squad could stack the most vehicles on top of each other. Campfires and parties with music. Relax a bit bro.
  18. Alexii

singed =)
  19. Shamit

Signed, as long as it isn't over-priced like the horns.
  20. Boron

The ultimate shaming: Crazy legs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.