Performance issues with latest Game Update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Feb 27, 2014.

1. GoEErs

For now the A6 will do fine at 3.9 GB Static and 4.1 Turbo for each Core. This does not include the OC if I would choose to do that. Add the R7 in, which is essentially just a re-branded 7790, and I am running on High graphics with no issues as of this afternoon. However, we will see once I get into a good fire fight. It is working quite well though.

I even clocked a 6.1 on my Windows User Experience rating. With the graphics hitting the 7.2 mark. My SSD data transfer was at 6.3 with the processor bringing up the rear at 6.1.

The new A10-7850k is a beast and will handle anything you can throw at it. I can make it till the first of May with the A6. I only paid 40 bucks for the A6 and got the Asus motherboard for another 10 bucks and got the bundle deal on the 8 GB of Crucial Sport ram for 60. Not a bad deal. The other ram is just for grins and giggles:D
  2. EzioDevil

Will this hotfix fix the massive ping issues which is causing serious lags?
  3. Timithos

I'm also occasionally getting a black screen when I press ' T ' to switch to 3rd person camera mode on my Sundy. I submitted a thread on the bug forum.
  4. EliteEskimo

Can we get this post stickied so it remains at the top? This is a big issue for some players and Higby actually took the time to post this here himself.
    • Up x 2
  5. VoidMagic

So many crashes to desktop... so many lost scythes...
    it's one thing losing resources to a fight...
    quite another getting crashed to desktop (over, and over..)
  6. frag85

Major hitching going on with AMD 7970, single or CF mode.
    Even when getting 70-120FPS in open areas.

CF now has some major artifacting going on.