People still playing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Duff_Chimp, May 28, 2013.

1. llPendragon

I know a handful of guys sporting Beta decals still playing for NC on Mattherson. Most of them log in a couple times a week, but some are still playing daily.
  2. Talshere

I played in Beta up till the Cert restart and I can back about a month ago. I still thing the game is more than populous (Cobalt EU)
  3. Skippytjc

I still play, but I admit only about 1 in 5 play session are fun. I find myself logging out in utter frustration or disgust after a few minutes of play more and more. Its a shame, the game was far better at launch.

Dont get me wrong, I love new content, the lattice is fine and I see a difference. But the small and minute meddling they do in the name of balance has ruined the game for me. I play infiltrator 90% of the time and it sucks now. I need to hit somebody 4-5 times to score a kill if they leveled up nano. I hit an engineer 3 times, one a headshot, and didn't get the kill last night.

You know how frustrating it is to land a miracle shot from 350 yards and not get the kill? But that same dope can run up to you with barely even aiming and kill you with one shotgun shell? Really Sony?

Yeah, I find myself asking why I even play more and more ften. With some of the new competition coming out they need to figure it out fast. I have already decided not to pay them another dime until its fun again for me, and I've spent a ton on this game.
  4. zukhov

Miller is on high population again, even in off peak times.
  5. WookLordz

I suggest that you posit a clear, concise query instead of one that rambles in a multitude of directions, and seems to contradict itself. Well, at least if you're going to be a dick about it.
  6. Vanus Aran

[IMG]

Wrong - lattice is yet about to make the community crumble.
    Some people are just realizing later as others.
  7. Bearcat

I know lots of beta players that are still playing, including myself. I also experienced several continental queues this weekend too, so at least one continent is packed.
  8. SgtScum

This is called 'projection'. That you feel a certain way does not mean the community as a whole or even a part share your views.
  9. Madmojo

Still playing since early beta of June last year.
  10. pnkdth

Still playing ever since beta. Not as much, of course, which is not entirely due to do the game but because of work.

Also, VS4life. DWG4life.
  11. Brusilov [TR]

The mission system is taking too long to implement...

If the devs don't put in some community based tools soon, such as an outfit recruitment window and outfit alliance functionality, I think we may lose even more of the smaller, specialized outfits.

There is often no point trying to accomplish any in-game objectives as a smaller outfit and getting lost in an endless sea of faceless zerglings isn't particularly community building, IMO.
  12. Vanon

How much is your time worth? i'm betting $8 / hour?
  13. ncAce

The devs are too bust working on getting the game ready for MLG, ever since the announcement was made all major developments that the community was desperately in need of got delayed and are still not in game yet. This game has been downhill ever since they decided they wanted to do e-sports even though this game was never built with that intention.
  14. Seranov

If you don't like it, you're free to never come back.