Orion/sva88 over-nerfed.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by EmeraldShadow, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorpion97

So sad to realize that TR isn't sensible enough to say that reducing ADS to .5 and muzzle spd by 30 is small nerf :/
  2. Scorpion97

I don't think this is called "active with discussions"
  3. ATRA_Wampa-One

That's like saying the striker, PPA, or ZOE only got a small nerf.
  4. ATRA_Wampa-One

On the one hand...

On the other, recorded history...

5. Scr1nRusher

Attacking the person when the argument cannot be won.
  6. ATRA_Wampa-One

How is presenting evidence countering your claims of not spamming/trolling attacking you?
  7. Scr1nRusher

You quoted responses to you.

Also, have you went on that jog yet?
  8. Scorpion97

When VS cannot win a argument, they attack the person.
    it doesnt mean when your boyfriend just proved that i reported him,that you won the argument

Also,u said the same sentence twice and keep talking about jogging **** becoz u cant defend your point of view.

So its actually the NC when they cant defend their points,they spam the forum with their ******* posts to hide the silly reasons they said before with.
  9. Scr1nRusher

your comments keep getting worse and worse.
  10. SanPelicano

I think its allowed only if that person is a troll. And you mister, you are one of the worst trolls i have ever seen.
    Most, if not the all of your posts are clueless, nonconstructing garbage. Sadly there are some ppl, who feed you.They should ignore you..
    But hey here is the best evidance that you are wrong about everything. Its a little bit old, but very educative . :3 Moww

I cant understand, why they will nerf a weapon which is cleary not overpowered. According to the oracleofdeath, MSW-R has better stats. Q4 and br100 KPH, KPU are clearly better than Orions. Even Q1 (as i know they are br 1-25) players do better KPU with MSW-R than Orion. And I didnt speak about the La1 Anchor which is also better.

DBG will make a huge mistake. A nerf would be OK if statistics showed that the Orion really has the highest stats of KPU or KPH among the LMGs, The strongest beast or someting... Like Raven or the old PPA or the ZOE or the Striker... But this? There is no evidance which prooves that Orion is a problem. This nerf was called by angry plebs without any clue.

well, I saw that nerfed Orion... Not a complete garbage, but a meeeehhh LMG. Now i feel Live MSW-R is superior compared to the Orion. They should give some buff. example lower first shot multipler or more attachments, SPA or compensator..

Now, in the current form it is really overnerfed a bit....
  11. Scr1nRusher

You do know that they plan on buffing the VS LMG arsenal?
  12. ATRA_Wampa-One

I quoted a single response.

Face it, you have zero skill and you're tired of loosing to the VS so any nerf to them might justify your delusions of video game prowess which is just as bad as it sounds.
    • Up x 1
  13. Scr1nRusher

This is gold.

Also, why are you so resistant about going outside and enjoying life?
    • Up x 1
  14. ATRA_Wampa-One

You really should stop trolling people.
    • Up x 1
  15. Scr1nRusher

This isn't trolling what so ever.
    • Up x 1
  16. ATRA_Wampa-One

Buffing the attachment options for one gun isn't buffing the VS LMG arsenal.
  17. ATRA_Wampa-One

You're really bad at this.

18. Scr1nRusher

But its not trolling.
    • Up x 1
  19. ATRA_Wampa-One

So not only do you have no clue about game balance and design but you also don't even know what trolling is.

Again, you're bad at this.
    • Up x 1
  20. SW0V

Oh, I can already tell this post is going to be full of well thought out and reasonable points.

The PPA needed to be nerfed because it was outperforming anything else by a country mile... make that 10 miles.

Vulcan buff is not a VS nerf

ZOE was horrendously OP, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it, so why are you pretending like VS are somehow being picked on? Although I agree that ZOE in it's current state is comparably useless to lockdown (in its current state; although it's being changes)

ADS speed is NOT the 'main thing that makes VS unique'. None of the factions truly have anything unique for their infantry. At least nothing that fits some kind of common theme. 2 0.75x ADS speed LMG's doesn't suddenly make the VS the 'fast ADS speed' faction. If anything, the only consistent thing across most VS infantry weapons is no bullet drop.

Pretty much all weapons that have similar/same damage profiles, also have the same RoF. In fact, TR/VS are tied for the highest RoF LMGs in the game. The Orion for VS and MSW-R and T9 Carv for TR share 750 RPM at 143 dmg. The MSW-R pulls to the side, but has access to SPA. The Carv has lower accuracy but a larger magazine. These are personal preferences rather than game breaking differences.

The SVA-88 is pretty much identical to the Carv-S. It's a mid-range accuracy oriented weapon and it's damn good at filling that role. if YOU can't use it effectively, it doesn't mean it's a bad weapon. It means you are a bad player.

You mean how some TR are calling the NS-15 'the only true TR LMG' ? Not me, but some.

Unlike yours, right?
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.