[BUG] ...or Ninja nerf?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vikarius, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Vikarius

What about the hit detection, I hate to act like they would single any faction out..... but I played all 3 of my differing faction toons this weekend, and it seems to be only my TR's weapons that have their hit detection INSANELY wonky. The TMG-50.... the SABR.... I could put 20 hits in semi/burst into a target.... actually seeing the tracer hit the target...and it get no hit marker and they take zero damage. Im not even talking about lagging targets either, those are usually easily spottable because they warp.

Something my NC with Gauss SAW isn't having trouble with.... neither is my VS infil with SMG.... however the bolt action hit detection on infils has been super wonky since like GU02...
  2. TeknoBug

We'll have to see what BuzzCut says, he uses that gun often but lately he's been using the Nighthawk and the... loluppercut.
  3. Vikarius

Why would we have to wait what a self proclaimed "celebrity" says. Is he a dev or an SOE tester?
  4. Bankrotas

Put on you tin foil hats, gents!
  5. Vikarius

As soon as you put on your bib youngin *spits into bucket*
    • Up x 1
  6. Bankrotas

I don't listen to grandpas with no teeth!
  7. TheBloodEagle

If it is confirmed by a majority of people or a dev, will you eat that tin foil hat on Youtube?
  8. Bankrotas

Why would I? All guns need a nerf honestly. To increase theoretical TTK to full second, not half ffs.
  9. TheBloodEagle

Because from your comment you seem to think someone bringing up a bug or possible ninja change warrants a conspiracy (as if something as such is impossible) which is not in the same realm of needing a nerf. They are separate discussions. And if they did all need nerfs, messing up single fire does not even make sense compared to full auto. I don't know why you can't discern that.

BTW, to everyone else, it's not a subtle thing, you can see it in the recoil animation without even using your sight. Maybe it has to do with the Prowler nerfs about to happen; some code got switched around; don't know.
  10. Vikarius

exactly.

Whilst I would prefer PS1 TTK that is a diff story, there are a tons of things from PS1 I would "rather" have.
    Diff topic, diff discussion, there are enough threads for it.
    Since we have confirmed I am not the only one with the recoil bug. Can anyone else confirm the hit detection problems on the TMG 50 and SABR? or the CoF changes (I really noticed it when shooting targets Id normally hit at like 50m+)?
  11. cardboardbacon

12. TeknoBug

13. Vorxil

Its recoil is less than the Flare which stat-wise appears to be the counterpart to the TMG-50.
  14. TintaBux

Happens with some TR weapons, NC weapons as well such as EM6 and Max Scatters (Shooting guys but no damage happening)