Once again, TR population inflates to 56% for alert ending

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by m00eh, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Swoo

I believe alerts are a good idea - focus zerg vs zerg fighting with a very visible carrot at the end. Not putting a population balancer/cap on single continent alerts was just poor planning on SOE's part. I understand they don't want to tell people which factions they can play, and where they can play, but it's gotten to the point on multiple servers not doing that is doing just as much (if not more) damage.
  2. Goretzu

There's a massive difference in the choice.

Both type of player have A choice it is NOT the SAME choice however.

The Underdog player can fight on or give up and join the dominant side (so status quo or make things worse).

The Dominant player can farm on or bravely join the underdog side (so status quo or make things better).

Of course, no one ever gives up farming for being farmed, but in theory they can.
  3. GhostAvatar

I think you have just proven my statement correct right there.

Ohhhh and BTW. I have been playing the underdog faction for the past three days now. Its still a farm, just in a different way.
  4. Goretzu

Again I completely agree; all players have choices.

The difference is they are helpful or unhelpful ones.

Once you've been playing the underdog side solidly for at least 3 weeks (and more realistically 3 months) then you can say you've got an idea of it.

But if you've changed over because of this discussion then kudos to you. :)