Nothing but air zergs again, why bother playing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Paisty, May 2, 2014.

1. MichaelS

Oh, that's total news to me and I bet some others, too. Back in the days when I bought it, it was pretty expensive. So I think I need to have a look on my non Vanu toons in weapon chamber again.
  2. Sulsa

1) Stalker Cloak
    2) Nearby enemy base with AA turrets
    3) Hack turrets
    4) Shoot enemy planes
    5) PROFIT

Had a run of 10,000 xp last night thanks to the double xp and VS underpop with the above scenario.
  3. Astealoth

Libs are completely broken right now... I play nothing but AA all day today trying to keep the NC Lib zerg from getting over 40 Libs. Running max rocket belt anni HA you can't even kill an AFK lib with every rocket you can carry. Dual burster dual extended MAX is fine for farming aircraft damage XP but you can put tens of thousands of flak rounds into a lib and never get a kill. They can tank damage for 45 seconds then pop behind a mountain repair up in 3 seconds and be right back at it. Their uptime is absurd right now. I get it a 3 man crew vehicle shouldn't be very vulnerable to a solo player but a 3 man AA crew should be able to kill a Lib just as fast as a 3/3 Lib can kill a 3 man AA crew. Right now one 3/3 Lib with an even remotely practiced pilot can take on platoons, and there's a hell of a lot more than one 3/3 lib with practiced pilots running most of the day. The whole game is basically stalled because of the huge gap between 3/3 semi skilled Libs and everything else in the game. Every fight just turns into, oh look 15 Libs, might as well redeploy. 10 seconds later, oh look 15 Libs.
    • Up x 1
  4. JesusVoxel

I just love to sit in my liberator and spam everything to bits bellow me until they start to get lots of AA. It's so incredibly easy way to farm XP and when you start taking damage, just fly off and fix the thing with your crew in few seconds and choose another place to farm untill people there get pissed and start taking AA.

That being said I must come here and explain how easy it is to deal with liberators because I wan't to keep getting those easy certs.

No, I don't play with the ******* liberators as there are enough of BR100 farmers already abusing those farming machines.
  5. Aldaris

AA is fine.