Next thing to cry about?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DooDooBreff, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DooDooBreff

after reading the PTS notes i was wondering....

The collective tears of the community have finally broken DBs staffs back.

After the changes are implemented, and going into 2016, what are your predictions for the next big thing for you guys to whine about?
    • Up x 2
  2. customer548

You play HA ? :D
    • Up x 2
  3. Demigan

Nothing to do with the collective tears, they've shown a lot more insight during the last few updates with the buffs and nerfs than most of PS2's history. These Gatekeeper Nerfs had to come, if they were smart they would have nerfed Ravens in the same stroke. You cry about tears, but the tears about the Gatekeeper are justified. While the tears you have about your nerfed OP weapon are absolutely not justified.
    • Up x 1
  4. DooDooBreff

most people do..

i know its only been 24hrs, but noone has considered that now a regen 6 medic with NW will better frontline fighter than HAs
    • Up x 1
  5. breeje

back to the Vulcan nerf cry
    • Up x 3
  6. customer548

No. An average 30% is not "most of people".
    So, you should be happy for new incoming challenges. Let's enjoy those changes for now. :D
  7. DooDooBreff

it certainly is the majority.... lemme help you

the other 70% is divided between 5 other classes. without checking rhats like 14% per class... not to mention most engys are in vehicles.

im getting older, but im pretty sure 30 is still more than 14. or did common core change this?
    • Up x 4
  8. Jubikus

I think people greatly overestimate just how little thees nerfs really are i mean come on a little drop and a small Velocity nerf woopti doo this will only effect northern indar a bit people are still gona cry about it.

Also i dont think they will cry about the Vulcan still i think they have finallly come to realize that that weapon was never OP.
  9. customer548

10. DooDooBreff

please what? i know maff is hard, but it dont lie
  11. LodeTria

Med-kits probably.
    • Up x 1
  12. Azawarau

Oh the irony!
  13. Taemien

Probably this. GK's were easy to use, but most TR will probably think its bad and go back to the Vulcan.

My prediction is the HA nerf will cause the zombie apocalypse. In the form of medic necro squads. Especially with the newbie tool buff.
    • Up x 1
  14. Dualice

It's just far more effective on a Harasser than anything else the enemy has to offer. Including the poor Saron. Man that thing needs... something.

The Orion/Betelgeuse tears seem to have ceased flowing, which is nice. GK still seems a pretty popular topic.

I'm certain people will find something new :D
  15. Jubikus

They will probably go back to Betelgeuse since its statistical performance is still off the charts compared to its counterparts.
  16. FieldMarshall

You dont divide the 70% because of the way you worded your other post.
    I think what you mean is "HA is the most played class", which is true. But its technically not played by "most people".
    "Most people" implies most people, which means over half (50%) of everyone.

TLDR: Most people play something other than HA.

Anyway. Based on the thread and the replies you give people, im guessing you are salty or pissed off about something.
    Im guessing its the GK.
    But to answer your question. I think people will go back to complaining about the game dying.
    • Up x 1
  17. Eternaloptimist

The HA shield nerf is likely to be a game changer - and not necessarily in a bad way. There is still a fair bit of additional protection but it is about time there was some greater incentive to play Combat Medic. I suspect people who like to feel better protected will go for Max more often as well, so far as the resource cost allows. This might well spawn more Engineers with their Max busting tank mines and the Archer..............I can see ripple effects from the HA change spreading out in several directions. But there will still be quite a few HA fans (just playing a bit more carefully perhaps?) as they will still be the best protected non Max class and still have the monopoly on LMG and RL (which is fine by me btw)
  18. DeadlyOmen

Cry-bullies rule PS2.

Why? Because they buy pink camo.
    • Up x 1
  19. DooDooBreff

its obvious you arent sure about what "most" means.

heres an easy to understand example.....

5 voters, 5 candidates...

1 votes for candidate #1
    another votes for #2
    noone for #3
    1 for #4
    2 people vote for #5

now this is only 40% for #5 which is still the majority... or you could say " the most voted for #5" which is fact.

again dat maff be hard do
  20. EnsignPistol

Something new to cry about? Try this one on for size: Self-righteous blowhards who get on their orange crate and collectively blame "you guys" whenever something happens that they don't like because it's easier than just dealing with it.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.