New patch: FANTASTIC!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codeak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hoki

2. Chipskream

COME ON GUYS GIVE ME THE EURO SERVER REBOOT. I am really impatient and I have pumped myself with A LOT OF COFFEE to pull the allnighter and be there when I find out if I can finally play this game again.
  3. SgtScum

Adventure Time is the Great Satan.
  4. FigM

I have tried playing for an hour after today's patch. Unfortunately I see no improvements. Nothing has changed.

Repair tool still bugged. All my in-game actions have 500 ms delay. ESF flies like it has Extended Fueltanks fitted half the time.
    The only new thing I noticed is that when I tried to spawn at Warp Gate, it spawned under the floor, and I couldn't get out, had to restart the game
  5. Chipskream

Happens to me frequently, also spawning 'above' a sundy with the camera pointed straight downwards to the sundy terminal. Shooting a few rounds, reloading and generally pressing the move and jump keys usually gets you out of this after 5-10 sec.
  6. SgtScum

Lots of variables here. Whats your system specs and internet provider as both of those can drastically effect online performance of any game or program that is packet dependent.

Especially the internet provider as they are getting progressively worse on game related performance as its very demanding of any networks total performance overhead.
  7. TheRealMetalstorm

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  8. StormStrafe

:eek:
    • Up x 2
  9. XRIST0

The game performs great now , thankyou .

So much more enjoyable to play !
  10. Copasetic

Played for around an hour yesterday, performance was back up to 40-50 fps in big fights like before GU4. Props to Cycles and the rest of the coders!
    • Up x 1
  11. Olek

Yeah mate, it came back after one of the hotfixes the other day, can't remember which one though.
  12. Filip

13. huundar

Yes!!!!! back to 100fps again!
  14. Osskscosco

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. DramaticExit

:eek:

• Up x 9
  16. TheRealMetalstorm

2 tings:
    1. wat
    2. :eek:
    • Up x 3
  17. Rhymez

Getting about 2 frames better in open areas, but still whack fps when at places like amp stations or biolabs. its the damn buildings of r me
  18. JackD

Nothing changed for me, got in a ESF got out of the Warpgate and had about 1FPS
  19. Chipskream

Oh well. Server reboot gave me less overall FPS but the drops got better....but far from gone and thus, far from being able to enjoy the game.
  20. Arenthas

Thank you SOE, and Mr.Programmer who found the issue.

Though it's not as good as pre-gu4, it's significantly better.