New NS Chain Gun????

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximaster, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Ximaster

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/t7-mini-chaingun.226034/page-2

See Ryo313,he says that DBG are making a new Chain Gun of Nanite Systems,so i want the truth. Its true that comment???? Any info???? Any pics???? Any webpages with info???? Please,tell me that Ryo313 are not trolling me... And if is true,i desire that the new Chain Gun gonna be much better than the actual T7 MCG because the T7 is little bad to kill infantry in middle to long range because CoF.
  2. Leftconsin

He meant it sarcastically....
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

no, he's joking lol :rolleyes:
    see how they made swarm like the TR striker? he's joking that they'll steal the TR MCG too,
    hope that helps :D
  4. Ximaster

5. UberNoob1337101

Well considering that they are releasing Striker 1.0 AKA NSR3 Ripoff and the G30 Wannabe for VS and NC and the EnfSaron for TR I'm not suprised.

BTW Ryo313 was sarcastic.
  6. Stormsinger

All new from Nanite Systems: The Chainlasher hammer! A chaingun that fires lasher rounds, each of which detonates to reveal a teeny tiny jackhammer that burstfires 3 pea-sized shells at your target, before finally despawning.

In other news, all three factions have filed intellectual property lawsuits with the original Terran Republic back on earth, more information in 2.3 million years, once the signal finally reaches the TR outposts at the edge of the Sol System...
    • Up x 1