T7 Mini Chaingun...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by AmericanEmpire, May 19, 2015.

1. Ximaster

This weapon was made for close quarters,and maybe medium. But its the best. I have mine with the "starting to shoot bullets early" mod (dunno the name sorry :p) and its a massacres weapon. The tip was to start shooting early than ur future target.
    • Up x 1
  2. Ximaster

MCG its better in close quarters,same as Jackhammer,but one its a chain gun and other its a shotgun. Btw i killed some HAs with Jackhammer with MCG in close quarters. But its too early to talk. My TR char its only BR13.
  3. Ryo313

sure its possible but keep in mind the MCG needs time to spin up and deal its full dmg while the Jackhammer don't...
    this time is enough for the Jackhammer to kill before the MCG is at its full speed/dmg output. this alone makes the Jackhammer better in CQC.
    but then again... both are situational
  4. Ianneman

The MCG is a situational weapon, if you want it to shine: be in the right situation.

The best way to use it is by flanking small rooms. Find the back door of a room with like 3-5 people and you can gun them all down. Come in spinning, aiming down sights, keep aiming tight and one magazine should be enough for AT LEAST 4 people. I prefer to JUMP into a room while spinning up, crouching and taking aim, then backing up around the corner while my mag runs out. Quickly run off to a safe spot to reload and literally turn straight around, MCG blazing, that will usually catch 1-2 people in the face who come running after me.

MCG is all about positioning and flanking. Find the right spot to open fire on a group and watch the kills roll in. The MCG is not about long kill streaks, lasting long, the MCG is like a suicide bomber mission. Take out packs of enemies in important positions, lay down cover, you can be a threat to large clusters of enemies by yourself, freeing up space for teammates.

If you find yourself in a 1v1 with the MCG, give yourself time for the spinup. Quickly turn back round the corner, and while the other guy comes running, put up the shield, spin up the MCG and have him walk into a hailstorm of bullets. If someone has the jump on you, jump and crouch while spinning up and if you manage to evade enough damage until you're fully spun up you'll probably get the other guy first.
  5. Ximaster

The MCG its a good weapon,but i do better kills with my MSW-R than the T7 now. Would be fine if u can put a video of ur gameplay with that weapon,or at least videos of gameplays of persons who play with that weapon,and maybe i change my opinion with the T7.
  6. Ianneman

I'll see what I can do. :)

In the meantime, this video is pretty good:

Stay on the EDGES of battles, loop around a tiny bit, flank a group of 2-3+ people, spin up in time and just unload. The more confusion the better.
  7. Ximaster

I watched the video,its very good :D But the main problem with me was 2 things,first my FPS,that i can only runs 25 FPS maximum with my computer,and second is that maybe enemyes only have target in their screens that only say "kill Ximtemplar exclusively"

Man i see the video and people doesnt tend to focus on the video creator,why when i try to kill anyone they have INCREDIBLE reaction time and kill me????

And of course i did some kills with the T7 like in the video,but people tend to target me quick when i kill anyone in the battlefield,in the video on the video creator that doesnt occurs o_O
  8. Dualice

Editing is a wondrous thing. You'll probably find the guy in the vid had plenty of instances just like that - the video just captures the best bits :)
  9. Ianneman

It's all about positioning really, make sure you know where the enemy is coming from and spin up your weapon in advance so that when you come face-to-face, you're already blasting away.

Basically, the MCG makes you a glorified suicide bomber. You're not going for long streaks, you're using the weapon to continually kill so many people with every life, that your teammates can push through more easily. By sacrificing yourself, you open up holes in the enemy lines, you clear out rooms, you take out clumps of enemies that are holding a position. If you do this often enough, you can make a major contribution to any fight. To be honest, every professional TR squad should have at least 1 MCG user roaming around the edges of a battle while his teammates hold the enemy in position for him to obliterate.

You do NOT want to be in the middle of battles, in 1v1 situations you will lose 90% of the time. But, if you are in a 1v4+ situation where you have the drop on them, the MCG can take down more people than ANY other gun, it's unreal.

I threw together a video real quick, I just wanted to make something to illustrate what I'm talking about. It's not a BEST MOMENTS OF, but just snippets from about 15-20 minutes of play. I haven't used the MCG in a while (see signature :p ), so this is not the best footage you'll see, but you'll get a general idea of what kind of battles to pick. Also, headshots are a waste of time since the headshot multiplier for the MCG is LOWER. Aim for the chest, and you'll probably get a headshot in or two, but don't aim specifically for the head unless you're right on top of someone.

If enemies shoot you: GOOD! Run inside a building, let them come after you, spin up, and let them run into a barrage of bullets

10. Ximaster

Man,u are spider man o_O And u got more continue kills than me,i usually die after 1 or 2 kills in battlefield. I put myself nervous when enemyes starting to flank me in every direction. Btw what BR are u??
  11. Shaggath

The first video show the first version when they was amazing and can have pinpoint 800 rpm unload and tr have cry to change that into what we have now bad accuracy and cof with a max size.
  12. Ximaster

Guys,i pick up the T7 MCG again,the only enemyes that resist my attacks was elusive enemyes like LAs and the HAs with the SAW or Betegeuse,how to face this two HAs with those weapons???? Seems this weapons are the mortal enemy to every friendly mate either me.
  13. FieldMarshall

No wonder you dont like the MCG if you have such misconceptions about it.

Its good in CQB for hipfiring because of its consistent COF.
    Also gains advantages if you are fighting more than one enemy due to the spinup.
    And it has a large mag.
    All these things makes it ideal for running into a room and clearing it of enemies.

It feels like concussion'ing a room and running in with adrenaline shield killing 5+ guys would be its optimal situation.
    • Up x 1
  14. Stainlesssteel

The Lasher is a suppression weapon with the potential of killing soft targets...as long as u stay in 2nd line the weapon will raise grief/assist/and kills like no other..when u go rambo u die most of the time but it is still an awsome weapon !

The JH is a nerved Baron..when u take the Baron and go rambo you will be rambo as long as you have the skill

The MCG is a Make-you-feel-like-rambo weapon with the potential of wasting ammo..when your targets mostly try to cont-lock the shooting range ,or consists of 90% Br.40 or less ..you will kill alot of em!
    Anything else you will kill when you are behind em/ when they suffer of some Grenade effects/ or already criticaly damaged
    you can do the same with the Carv-S and extended magazine ...and you still can shoot accurate!
    But the MCG is still a fun weapon
  15. Ximaster

Well stainless have reason in their respective weapons,but dunno why,i only beign good with the Lasher,in terms of kill infantry,but last night i killed 4 MAXes with brute force of the T7 MCG,i smile every kill :D But in favor to the MAXes i only need to say that have low BR and are noobs,i killed 3 times the same MAX in frontal combat and another half hurt. But hey!! are MAXes...
  16. Ryo313

inb4 daybreak makes a NS Chaingun >.> like the NS Swarm aka Striker ._. '
    • Up x 1
  17. Ximaster

Wow,please tell me that u are not lieing,so,when this weapon comes???? Any pic???? Or any webpage with the info???? I desire that gonna be better than the T7 MCG in terms of kill infantry...
  18. Ryo313

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/ns-rocket-launcher-swarm.231285/ there is the link to it.

well its not the chaingun but they are already ripping off the striker for everyone. even tho nobody asked for that weapon. its just a matter of time till everyone gets a chaingun as well at this rate... i lost faith in daybreak they don't even listen to their community...
  19. Ximaster

20. Ryo313

just edited my post ...