new conglomerate [jest] Powerpuffters (Indar)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Dec 7, 2012.

1. dr_Fell

If You had 250 members a week ago, why there are only 83 users on Your forum, and some of them never visited forum again after registration ?

edit: I found note about January cleaning in your callendar. So, there are just some inactive players, like in any clan that is intensively recruiting
  2. datfluttershy

Exactly, currently all bigger Outfits have a truckload of inactive players due to numerouse reasons. Apart from that it is really fun to play with the core-group, which is arround 20-30 players as of now (talking about users that are online *almost daily and use TS3 as well as ingame VOIP)
  3. Pezza2000

To answer your question, we were a very small squad outfit but very organised play and got popular quickly. With a growing outfit we needed a forum to manage things which is why there is a difference in numbers.
    Even still i dont think I'm being to bold in saying that we're perhaps the biggest NC outfit on lithcorp with squads continuously running.

I help run this outfit, and its very difficult to sort through the outfit list removing inactive players. This is a new'ish game so many people install, join then leave. Which is very frustrating to control.
    You can't arrange the outfit member list in any order, (alphabetically, rank, last logged on). These simple tools would make it so much easier to clean out the list.
    Datfluttershy is correct that many large outfits share this problem, hopefully something in an upcoming patch can solve this issue.
  4. thekiller2002us

This is the answer to all the problems of managing a large outfit.
    We have a 'daily' crew of about 25+ peeps on teamspeak-
    We have a group of players who join Jester platoon but aren't on teamspeak who number 70-100
    We have a registered group of players on our forums who are 90+
    Our total number of players now exceeds 350+

The problem is the sorting of people- if it was easier as pezza suggested- we would have kicked the inactives weeks ago. Ii refuse to go through a list of 350 names which aren't arranged alphabetically, rank, last logged on, until SOE releases a patch with management resources for not only Outfit Leaders, but platoon and even squad leaders.
  5. Nenarch

TIP, use PS universe.. friend everyone in your outfit and you\ll see some info.

Anyways.. tools are pretty bad. About your outfit, your the only NC outfit what I even resognice during fights.
  6. thekiller2002us

Well sony have finally decided to give outfit leaders a few more resources to use. bump
  7. SPQG_Juba

Hi,

could the leadership of this outfit pls conntact me? I would like to propose some idea i would like to discouss.

thx in advance.

Juba
  8. thekiller2002us

bump- sent you mail
  9. thekiller2002us

10. thekiller2002us

11. thekiller2002us

12. thekiller2002us

13. thekiller2002us

14. thekiller2002us

15. thekiller2002us

16. thekiller2002us