new conglomerate [jest] Powerpuffters (Indar)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Dec 7, 2012.

1. thekiller2002us

2. atb1967

these guys are griefing players killing own side repeatedly and they will killm your sunderer to get the panw bonus these guys the jets sqaud especialy pwerpuffter wnat kickingoff planetside, they are an emabbrasment to other squds
  3. thekiller2002us

your spelling and grammar is an embarrassment to the English language.

seriously though... don't blow up, or get your friends to team kill Jester sunderers and then deploy your own. Its was so obvious today when your buddy blew up one of our sunderers and then hopped into your "suddenly" deployed nearby in a turret seat.

We work as a team. We are one of the best NC outfits on Lithcorp for a reason. You start a fight with one Jester- you best be prepared to take on all 400 us.

+Yes I did order my Jester platoon to kill you over and over again in the biolab today for firing on us
    +Yes it was a Jester who ressurected you over and over again for extra XP
    +Yes- Jesters love killing NC team killers and will ignore both Vanu and TR to focus on them.

People like you are the reason why the rest of the NC (42% pop) on Lithcorp server suck.

your buddy- rigger2 blew up our sundy first- so don't go whining to the forums about us. If you do go whining to the forums about us- then don't hide behind an alt character- I know exactly who you are on Lithcorp and you are KOS (kill on sight) for all 400 Jesters on the server in the future. Best go kill other blues on another server.

edit*

I am powerpuffters - just so that you know i'm not hiding behind an alt to post on forums.
  4. Desember

There's hardly any bonus to having a spawn Sunderer. Seriously, theres more XP in going around killing people, healing, repairing, supplying ammo and doing anything else. It's about 2 XP for each spawn, or at least that's what I get. So only 200 XP if a 100 guys spawn in on your Sunderer. The time you spend driving it in position, could be better used to any of the things I mentioned. The XP is merely used as an incentive for people to actually use Sunderers. If you took out a Sunderer that was friendly, on purpose, of course someone will take out yours then. Not to mention your post is clearly a troll post, considering you don't even try to write properly. Not to mention you misspelled Jest as jets. Enjoy your sad life, troll. Because trolling is all you're ever going to amount to, with your life.
  5. FLHuk

Firstly I am NOT a member of Jesters.

I play roughly six hours a day and end up rolling with their platoons a fair whack of my game time.

----
    They do not grief, they do not set out to interfere with ANY NC members game play in ANY way and anyone is free to join their TS channel and confirm this themselves at any time, they wont even check you're in the platoon they're that easy going!

All you will get is teamwork, please join in and experience a better game!
  6. Grimsterfix

grimreaperandy don't hide behind atb1967. We all saw what happened and the constant team killing. That is one way not to make friends.
  7. Symma

Bumping this.
    Also, 1 note: TS3 is mandatory from now on for better organization. of course mic is not mandatory, just listening to orders will be enough. :D
  8. thekiller2002us

9. thekiller2002us

10. thekiller2002us

11. thekiller2002us

12. LuckyNoS7evin

Well after the first night of cobalt I can safely say

"The Jesters are here and they're here to stay"

what a first night, managed to get 2 platoons on the go 1 and a half on indar and a half on Esamir. Hard fights all the way and in fact love the amount of fights now the servers are full. None of this "only 1 or 2 sectors with EP detected" more like "there are 6+ sectors with platoons and more with squads"

We still want to grow we still want the organisation and we still want the fun! get over to http://jestersnc.com and get recruited!!