[NC+VS+TR] Heliodine Community Event - Server Invasion: Connery

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by ROMNEYTRON, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Recce

HAH :D

Cheers!
  2. Spookymanx

3. Kracken

All good, we do indeed remind everyone where the name comes from.
    • Up x 1
  4. Llaf

I wouldn't mind getting in on this, not with any of the outfits involved but I think it would be fun, I feel bad for the VS on Connery when I play there just as I do for my TR on Helios. Any way someone could PM me date/time? If not, that's okay, gl and hf.
  5. ethansight

I can't find an Outfit on Helios yet that fits my fancy - could I have the date as well?
  6. Excellentz

Haha amen. It is a pretty neat community that we have here. I think we have definitely pioneered the faction-wide events, other servers seem to be doing them now. Go us!
    • Up x 3
  7. ROMNEYTRON

Apologies, but the OP date has been relegated to Outfit leaders and whomever they chose to give the info. to atm. Just as a security measure to ensure we don't crash the server :eek:
  8. ROMNEYTRON

If this event is successful, it might even convince SOE to keep the Helios name if we ever do end up merging!
  9. NytDragon

We're now expanding it to server-to-server events! Go Helios Invasion force! Coming to a server... near you...
  10. EVILPIG

This is actually old to us. We have an event that we call a "Rescue Mission" that we created at Launch. Identify a server where the NC is hurting and then hit it in force to support! Sadly, we never did one. Decided we didn't want to hear all the "You ruined our server" crying.
  11. Excellentz

I meant to say community organized nc-tr-vs events not just inner faction.
  12. Maelios

Still not likely. The only dev on our server is Higby, and Connery is far more important to the lore.
  13. DarkElite

Please don't go VS only they are fine because they currently have Indar. If you want to do a full on battleground on Connery then just go in your preffered faction
  14. NytDragon

mmm.... much fear have you...
    • Up x 2
  15. ROMNEYTRON

We'll be the first :D
    • Up x 2
  16. Armored Gorilla

Preemptive strike launched. Connery says hi.
  17. Kracken

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. ROMNEYTRON

What time did you do it? I led my platoons for quite a while today and didn't notice anything out of place.
  19. Armored Gorilla

Around 12 PST Here's a link to our stream . It was 666, 1st Strike, GSGS, WTAC and HT from NC, Azure Twilight from Mattherson, PCYS for VS, and then AFX and OF4 for TR. I didn't play, just watched the chaos.
  20. ROMNEYTRON

Nice, but "Save VS on Helios Day"

The VS on Helios didn't need saving, they're consistently above 30%. The TR are the guys who really needed the help.
    • Up x 2