[NC] Phoenix Battalion [PHX]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Adeodatus, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adeodatus

Hello, I am Adeodatus, a Senior officer and veteran member of Phoenix Battalion.

Phoenix Battalion is beginning another open recruitment phase and we would love to have you join.

Phoenix Battalion is an organized, well trained front line force with 1800+ members. We have an excellent officer core and are looking for those interested in future leadership positions and/or people who are willing to and can follow orders.

We are a strong ground vehicle and infantry force, however we are now building our air force. If your an experienced flyer or would like to be trained in flight then Phoenix Battalion is the place for you.

We also offer a recon force for those infiltrators and light assault's that like to go right under the enemy's nose and take their base right from under them. The recon force works hand in hand with the main platoon and our wind command (air force).

Whether your new to Planetside 2 or an old veteran your welcome to us and Phoenix Battalion is the place for you!

Send me a message with your in-game name if your interested or send me a message if you have any questions at all about Phoenix Battalion, thanks!
    • Up x 1
  2. Adeodatus

3. Adeodatus

4. AIMBseagullMC

I've been rolling with PHX since about 2 weeks of playing this game, and I have to say, we are quite the outfit. 1600+ members and still growing, along with a great group of active players and leaders. The basic gist of the outfit is: You do what you're told, and you'll get more certs guaranteed, epic battles, new friends (Yes, you can have internet friends!), leadership experience, and did I mention WAY more certs?

Adeodatus forgot to mention our website: http://phoenixbattalion.guildlaunch.com

We also have a Teamspeak 3 server for when/if you join us, where most commands are given out and where most people have conversations, as we don't want to clutter game chat!
    Thanks for checking us out, and we'll see you on the battlefield!

~~[PHX] Bseagull
    Phoenix Battalion Sergeant
  5. totalBimbo

I still remember the wow feeling i had the first time i encountered Phoenix Battalion as i was running down one of the roads on Indar. whe i first started playing planetside 2 i was reading about how epic some outfits have become and how there truely is a distinction between a pubie zerg only trying to gain certs with no real understanding of proper direction, and then i encountered PHX! i actually wasnt paying attention and ran onto the road to cross it. to my amazment i suddenly looked to my right and noticed this huge tank about to run me over....i was thinking oh yeah here we go again another team kill and back to the deploy screen....but to my surprise this giant tank had stopped just before running me over!! success \o/ i thought then looking past this tank i noticed 20 to 30 more NC tanks in formation rolling up and past me o_O ! shortly after i qwickly made my way into some of there platoons to see how they operated hoping i would find something other than just another pubie zerg zombie squad. after just a couple squad/platoon operations with PHX i knew right away these guys know their *&^% ! and do not &^%$ around unless ofcourse its to farm certs off the TR or VS :)

anyway with all that being said I am glad to have found and joined Phoenix ...or did they find me? o_O I can tell you one thing! if it wasnt for PHX and their basic squad based training using their cross faction live fire operations i would most likely still be lost following the mindless zerg around.

LIVE FREE THE NC! \O/
  6. Razzyman

Greetings Waterson. I am Captain Razzyman, a senior officer of Phoenix Battalion. It has been some time since [PHX] has been active in the recruitment forums, we have been more focused in game since the merger from Jaeger. A little more about us. Phoenix Battalion was started in PS2 by Blackweb, our outfits CO, at launch. Captain Blackweb and Captain Dex (Another senior officer of Phoenix) both participated in the Beta of PS2 and Blackweb is a seasoned veteran of PS1. Phoenix Battalion is much more than just a PS2 outfit though, we are a gaming community that focuses just as much on community as we do on success on the battlefield. We have an active outfit website you can check out in my signature and we use TS3 for all of our games. A number of our senior officers have been gaming together for some time now across games like SW:TOR, GW2, and now PS2. This time with each other has given us a close bond and desire to serve our outfit and see it successful in all aspects of gaming.

As others have already stated Phoenix Battalion, while large, is an organized outfit. By using the in game rank system we have set up a command structure that allows us to operate in an effective and efficient manner, our Sergeants must cert into squad leader abilities and attain BR 30 before being promoted. Doing this shows us they have the proper experience in game to know the game play, and the proper tools to make their squads game play experience enjoyable, and profitable. We also hold weekly training sessions for our squad leaders so that they are all on the same page and leading squads in the designated manner. Our Lieutenants are required to lead training sessions with the newer members to demonstrate that they know how to lead and to do so effectively. Leadership in Phoenix Battalion is a position of servitude, our officers serve our members, through our hard work our members enjoy success. This is one of the greatest benefits of being a member in [PHX] or in a [PHX] platoon, your platoon leader and squad leader are always working to make sure you can be successful and have fun.

Phoenix Battalion also believes in playing together, members are expected to be in the outfit platoons when online so that we can quickly and effectively achieve any objective we set to. We also expect members to run with their squads and follow the orders given by squad and platoon leaders, cooperation and coordination are keys to success in PS2. [PHX] knows this, we train it, we practice it, and we execute it, and that is why we are successful. Whether you're new and looking for a place to learn and grow, a seasoned veteran, someone who likes strong leadership, or someone who wants to lead there is a place for you in [PHX].

Check out our website, the link is in my signature, and learn more about us. We are currently looking for new members to join our air squad that is forming now. Become a part of Phoenix Battalion and become a part of success!
  7. Reposite

+1 for PHX

Your guys are really helpful, even to members of other outfits. Requests for ammo, transport and repairs are often tended to when I bump into your platoon.

Great guys
  8. PandemicLegions

A solid group of guys here! It was a blast fighting you guys back on Jaeger. Had a lot of fun when we (TRAF in TR+PHX in NC) switched supreme commanders for an operation, and let loose on each other.

You always see PHX rolling in armor, ranging from a squads worth to a complete platoon. Though I haven't seen you guys very much after the merge, I'm sure you are making a difference for the NC somewhere on the battlefield! Keep up the good work!
  9. AIMBseagullMC

We haven't seen you guys too much after the merge, either, but those were some great fights we had with you!
  10. Adeodatus

Shameless Bump. :cool:
  11. Blackweb

/bumpity bump:cool:
  12. Ninjivitis

The Phoenix never dies, it is only reborn in the fires of battle.

We have some interesting happenings going on in Phoenix Battallion, such as new squads, training sessions, wacky events (Flash Death Race, woo!) and perhaps even a FNO spot soon. Sign up here! http://phoenixbattalion.guildlaunch.com/
  13. -Synapse-

Lot's of respect for this lot, some of the best battles I've ever had have been with the Phoenix Battalion. If you're NC I highly recommend them.
  14. totalBimbo

respect to you guys aswell! i hope we get a chance to set another cross faction training session up with you TRAF guys again. as our outfit grows im sad to say youll have no chance with our new squad operations we are currently working on :) lol
  15. Adeodatus

I would like to report that Phoenix Battalion will have a FNO spotlight on 5/18/2013! Send me a message if you would like to join PHX for this event :p
  16. totalBimbo

PHX now fielding 3 full platoons with specialty squads under great leadership! organised outfit with amazing squad leaders leading under even better platoon leads.
  17. Adeodatus

Math doesn't matter much when we win every fight we get ourselves into :p

And thanks for showing everyone that we've grown to the point were we have haters :D Cant be a effective outfit without people that hate us! Thanks!
  18. LibertyRevolution

No problem man, I rag on most he NC outfits.. Most of them look really, really bad on paper. ;)
    I even pick on DVS for there mass gal drops.. but with such a crappy MBT, I can't really blame them too much.

And yes my main is NC by this name.
  19. Eimstein

Been running with PHX for over a month and have had a blast. The training ops and specialty squads (recon, air, ambush, ect) have added some sweet dynamics to our battlefield tactics. If you'r NC and looking for an organized no bs outfit then this may be what your looking for.
  20. pyradacor

Ex-PHX member here. Pretty nice guys in the outfit, except for Blackweb who has a weird superiority complex.

edit: It may just be me, but why does it always seem like you guys roll your platoons wherever the rest of the NC isn't during alerts?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.