[NC INDAR] The Terribles now recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Blueberrybadguy, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Blueberrybadguy

It's 200 now...

come be terrible with us
    • Up x 2
  2. DickJohnsonn

The Terribles use a deceptive naming tactic to trick the TR and Vanu into going into a battle against these guys. Thies and Blueberry have shown nothing but a good time kickin Vanu and TR around the map when I've rolled with them.
    • Up x 2
  3. Blueberrybadguy

I love Dick
  4. DracoJuris

Now 250.
    Everyone of them just absolutely terrible.
  5. Rhumald

god I love this outfit, today we threw about 40 galaxies at the crown (almost literally), then we all re-spawned with Reavers and locked out the airspace for like, 2 minutes, then we ran a flash mob, that was Loads more successful than I feel it should have been (until we eventually, again, turned it to the crown), which was terrible, and that's awesome.
  6. DracoJuris

BUMP
    <we now have well over 300 members>
  7. dj.subversive

Hey, Terribles! I just wanted to say thanks for being friendly and awesome! A few weeks back, I joined a random squad when none of my friends were playing, and it happened to be a Terrible platoon. We ended up holding Regent Rock against TR air and Vanu armor for a good while, and it was probably the most fun I've had playing PlanetSide 2 since I started. Thanks again, and if you ever see me running around and want another terrible person to throw at an objective, invite me to a squad or platoon! I'm 'djsubversive' in-game, and I normally play Engineer, but I picked up the Cyclone recently (it's pretty sweet), so I've been doing a bit more Infiltrating.

I'm in a small outfit with some other people at the Gameological Society (the Onion / AV Club's gaming-focused off-shoot), but there's only about a dozen of us at the moment (with pretty varying schedules) so we usually tend to stick with other groups to increase our chances of survival.

Also, I managed to get a picture of the best sunderer placement. LadyLucia had tried something similar earlier, but we flew off the cliff (no pictures of that, unfortunately): http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/900987249367732739/6F324DD982D4607E5DFF422C80502D1F85B419E0/

edit: and I found a picture from the Regent Rock defense: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/900985983952681594/150E102272B30D9648C060715957F8C2E9A65D3A/
  8. Lancer624

Can I join the Terribles? If I can my game name is Ironhand624.
  9. DracoJuris

Join ?
    No problem. Just find me (or any officer) in game. I play pretty much every week day evening.
    Or just join a "Terrible" or "AFUL" squad/platoon - most likely it will have an offcier in it, or will have one join soon.

Our only requirement is that you NOT be a super elite mega-awesome player.
    We are, after all, a bunch of really terrible players. A simple truth we prove pretty much every day - and have endless fun doing it.
  10. DracoJuris

<Bump>

No, litterally. We got bumped over to Mattherson along with rest of SolTech server.
    No matter, instead of HuneyBadgers we will just kill "Enclave" reds - they seem to have a little fight in 'em. . .

Join us, and see first hand how Terrible this all works :)
  11. maniajack

The Terribles and Imposition have merged to become Terrible Imposition [TI6]! The new recruitment thread is here!