NC helmets coming in soon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Van Dax, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Van Dax

i don't make the decisions
  2. Shadoiex

Top right.

Heck yeah that one is beast IMP.
  3. AuxiMoron

I WANT MY BLUEBERRY!
  4. HadesR

Top middle :/

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  5. RHINO_Mk.II

Upgraded version with sneaky camouflage:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  6. MrMurdok

I love the French Foreign Legion one.
  7. eldarfalcongravtank

bottom-left: ayyo wasup dis cha boi frankee-dee comin strait outta san jose to da jay oh ess eee baybee, wasup to ma fernando street huzzlaz and gangstuhs out der ayyo dis cha boi effin dee, keepin it reel to da core ma fellaz, repruhzent big playaz and da new conglo. conglo to da fullest maan, rees-pekkt ayyo i'm out
  8. Zotamedu

Top middle hat:[IMG]
  9. Bill Hicks

the south will rise again!
  10. EmmettLBrown

Top middle makes us look like French Legionaries.
  11. Madcat9

Didn't PS1 have a lot of visor helmets? I would prefer one over just goggles.
  12. Bankrotas

Both right ones look good. Bottom middle one looks like a Judge helmet to me.
    Face showing ones deserve to be shot in. Iron man one, meh, but not bad at same time.
  13. Liquid23

you do realize that that picture is from The Fifth Element which came out in 1997 not the 80s

also where is the beer holder helmet for the NC? ... weren't we promised one?
    • Up x 1
  14. whitupiggu

It looks like the ones used during the american civil war. So yes.

I also have the feeling it's going to sell really well.
  15. CrashB111

I feel like I have seen that top right design somewhere else before.

oh wait.
    [IMG]
  16. Nocturnal7x

17. Dethfield

Apparently ol' T-Ray thinks beret's dont fit with the art style. Though how pink bumpers, pink cockpit glass, skull masks and poorly made "retro" sunderer grills fit and berets dont is beyond me.
    • Up x 4
  18. NB88

Dude... wheres our glowing spiky gold/yellow hair thats to long for it to stand up straight but will anyways, and then we need some yellow neon like light arround us so we can be spotted from 5km away, we also need shockwaves on the ground as we equip them and last but not least we need electicity jump outside our boddy going from one muscle to another...

oh wait...o_O
  19. Bankrotas

Well art style can change. Also berret would work maybe for mercenary side on NC, as would skull helmets btw.
    For freedom fighting NC berret wouldn't work as well.
  20. Being@RT

And I thought berets would fit freedom fighters perfectly.

Think maquisards (ww2 french resistance fighters), like here:
    [IMG]

"It was standard practice among the Maquis to identify members by wearing a Basque beret because it was common enough not to arouse suspicion but distinctive enough to be effective."

Some of you may also recognize this:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2