NC helmets coming in soon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Van Dax, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Van Dax

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  2. Angry Scientist

Dat ironman one.
    • Up x 2
  3. MasonSTL

FREEDOM RAG!!!!!

I'm surprised T-Ray let this slide

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  4. huller

picture is relevant

[IMG]
  5. Van Dax

they come in a box :eek:
    • Up x 2
  6. Scudmungus

Bottom left -

Keeping it real - for da kids.

Yo?

-.o Word.
  7. Sen7rygun

Bottom middle: Dead or alive, you're coming with me.
    • Up x 1
  8. Van Dax

Its actually a really high quality model, T-ray ain't letting **** slide.
  9. Pikachu

Why insist on having glass that is outside the field of view? Terran and vanu has that dumb stuff already we don't need more of it. None of them interest me.

Wrel is obligated to use the lower left.
    • Up x 5
  10. DJPenguin

Where's the beret?
    • Up x 4
  11. Syphers

The first one is cool, may be a buy if the NC colors barely appear with camos up
  12. Suroped

R.I.P. MACHO MAN
    • Up x 1
  13. BoomBoom4You

underwhelmed -- where are our tricorn hats?
    • Up x 1
  14. MasonSTL

I'm not discrediting the quality of it. I'm just saying it looks like Randy Savage is fighting for NC.

And as for the lower middle:

[IMG]

So it seems to me that anything that was considered "futuristic" in the 80's is NC.
  15. Vandali

The bottom right one looks like its made for a buck tooth bunny.
  16. Czuuk

Based on our scores in the WDS I'm thinking we need this:

[IMG]
    • Up x 9
  17. Locke

There have been several designs made but for some reason berets that look like straight military berets have been vetoed as a design for not being sci-fi looking enough or something (although apparently we can look like a skater dude on South Beach with a dew rag). It's possible the regular beret design is being kept as a SOE special akin to the Commissar hat but who knows? At least there are no frigging cow boy hats which some people have been trying to get through (if it ever does I reserve the right to TK people who buy them).

As for the designs there are probably 1 or 2 I might buy here.
  18. Sordid

Good lord, those are all terrible. Maybe with the exception of the kepi, but even that looks slightly weird for some reason.
  19. Van Dax

Its mostly because a regular beret isn't NC any more than it is TR, that and well taking a design that was already not accepted and then sticking on extras isn't going to cut it.
  20. Sordid

And a kepi is more NC than it is TR? :confused: