[NC] Connery - Sons Of Odin - Spec Ops Group

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Omni, Nov 21, 2012.

1. BigRob

Applications are still being reviewed. Looking forward to seeing some new faces.
    • Up x 1
  2. Terraphon

Was last night another night of the VS getting VIP treatment from ODIN?

You guys are so nice...Every time you see the Vanu, going out of your way to make them comfortable by pushing their stool in.

And they say chivalry is dead...
    • Up x 1
  3. Omni

Nothin goin on but the rent.
  4. Roamin

I can't wait for the semester to be over so I can get back to gaming. Keep wrecking the enemy 'till I'm back, k?
  5. Trof

I got your back..
  6. Terraphon

When are you back, Roamin?
  7. Roamin

As early as Tuesday night. It's unfortunate, but I can't afford to get out of a paper writing mindset. You see, most of the work throughout the semester is evenly paced... until the end of the semester when things like end-term papers and stacked assignments start bogging you down. The good thing is last class is on the fourth. Believe me when I say I sincerely wish to be playing this over doing this...
    • Up x 2
  8. Trof

See you soon.
  9. Omni

I have a man crush on you Roamin.
  10. TardusMors

Tardus checking in. GD-22S? check. Hawk? check. Awesome outfit at my back? double check! let's go kick some tail!
  11. Roamin

First we get some "Terra-babies" and now man crushes? Is the sky still blue? *looks outside*
  12. 5hyguy

the shyguy is in
  13. Terraphon

Copy that, dude. Treat those papers like The Enclave and beat the crap out of them. We'll see you when the term's over.
  14. K1LM3R

K1LM3R reporting for duty! ...and by duty, I mean liberate the snot out of the TR.
    • Up x 1
  15. Psygo_Connery

Best Outfit in the game, bar none. But I'm biased. :)
  16. Trof

ops were fast and furious last night, we got alot done in just under an hour. Great job ODIN!
  17. Trof

Need an outfit this is the one...
  18. Omni

I el oh eld.
  19. Trof

While the servers are down check out our website...
  20. Roamin

Status Report: Paper #1 has been vanquished! "THROW THE CHEESE~!"
    • Up x 1