[NC] Connery - Sons Of Odin - Spec Ops Group

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Omni, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Omni

[IMG]

The Sons of Odin are now recruiting. We are looking for a few good men. We are not the largest outfit, nor do we intend to be. We have specialized skills and utilize real world military training and tactics in our game play (many of our active members have military/police force training or are on active duty). We have several real world sponsors and we are live streamed on Twitch.tv during ops. We are highly organized and tolerate little to no bull excrement. Below you will find a link and video of our sponsor's review of PS2. This also contains exclusive video of our operations.

If you think you will be heralded as the next messiah because you are a proficient twitch gamer, this is not the outfit for you. If you are looking for a "zerg" outfit that mindlessly moves from combat zone to combat zone, this is not the outfit for you. If you wander the warp gate randomly firing at team mates because you think its funny, this is not the outfit for you. If you think KDR is more important than Auraxium and cert points this is not the outfit for you. If you can't legally drive or think sparkly vampires are awesome this is not the outfit for you.

Let me reiterate, we are looking for members we can train, not members who think they already know everything. If you are humble enough to realize you are not the second coming of Fata1ity than you may have a spot in our outfit.

There is an application process. We accept approximately 1/5 of the applications we receive, so be sure todifferentiate yourself from the normal zergling. We are an elite group, we simply do not take people who do not demonstrate the capacity to follow directions and learn. There is a tryout process, and there is a boot camp of sorts if you manage to make it through the first two. Do not be discouraged, the tryout is not based entirely on skill. It is based mainly on ability to follow orders and adapt to the given situation.

If you are interested please email Recruiting@SOOgaming.com or contact me (Omni) in game. As a side note, our sponsors require our players be 16+ with few exceptions.

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
  2. GarvielLoken

Great outfit, deserved bump.
  3. Terraphon

well...I see the forums are all blowed up...KINDA LIKE THE TR, LAWLZ.

Really, though, we do like blowing up the TR.
    • Up x 1
  4. Omni

Okay, bump here.
  5. Scarook

Scarook reporting for duty!
  6. Terraphon

P.S. - We have cookies.
    • Up x 1
  7. C00Kies

DUDE, I LOVE C00KIES!
  8. Roamin

Commence the jigglin'!
  9. Terraphon

The Palisade last night...LEGENDARY firefight with the TR. 20+ minutes of insanity? YES PLZ!!
  10. Omni

Shoopin that WOOP erryday.
  11. Roamin

From gate lock to to half the map. Rollin' on through.
  12. Omni

13. Roamin

14. Omni

[DAT] Thank you for the support at Split Peak pass.
  15. Omni

Operations at 9 PM server this evening. Anyone interested in watching/joining please send Omni a request in game.
  16. Omni

Thank you to all who came out. It was a very productive night. I hope all you new guys had fun. ^_^
  17. Omni

Thank you 666th for the support last night while we rocked the Vanu.
  18. Pippinn

Pippin reporting in!
  19. Trof

Trof reporting... Best Outfit Period...
    • Up x 2
  20. Trof