[NC] Compensator or Forward Grip?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Chubzdoomer, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Vote For Pedro

Just my opinion here, but i usually play has Heavy assault with default gun, and i went for the compensator first, since for me the vertical recoil is much worse than the horizontal one.
  2. AstroCat

Yeah I also found the vertical recoil more of an issue using the EM6 so I went with the compensator first as well.
  3. Spiggs

I've been trying out the "Forward grip" and the "Compensator" on the NC LMG's since launch and as the cert description states, the "Foregrip" only reduces "Horizontal recoil". I've tested this and it really is the case, its effect on "Vertical Recoil" is minimal to non-existent.

However, GOOD NEWS. I tested them again this morning after the last update, exactly as I'd done before by firing from a fixed position from the bottom to the top of a wall, and lo-and-behold they now do reduce "Vertical Recoil" (VR). In fact they are now better than the "Compensator" and when combined with the "Compensator", they reduce VR more they should individually.

I know that really doesn't make much sense so here's a vid to explain my inane babble?

Not massively scientific but it illustrates the point!

Don't flame, just try it out. Hope it helps [IMG]:)
  4. Spiggs

I've tried the foregrip out on the EM6 with the same results as above. This gun is now a beast! :D