[BUG] Nanoweave might be stacking with itself each upgrade

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Chouheals, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Hoki

**** if they game infs 100 more hp and changed the multiplier so that only NW5 could survive headshots then that would at least cause the problems to go away for another year for the most part.
  2. m44v

You sure? I know I said it should, but I went with my medic and NW1 to be sniper bait and I couldn't survive any headshot, I then switched to my engie with NW2 and I started to catch sniper rounds with my teeth without effort.
    This is annoying because It puts me at odds with what I know about NW and sniper rifles, and if it works for your heavy but not for my medic then there's something odd going on.

Bullet drop might be making you hit the legs, you do less damage then. Like 10% less, I think that if you hit the legs with a bolt action from 100m you only remove their shields.
    • Up x 1
  3. Dr. Euthanasia

I might have to go and confirm it, seeing as how I don't exactly try to make things easy for snipers and rarely get hit even as I'm sniping them back with the Lancer. Nanoweave 1 isn't 5%, so a maxed out Infiltrator actually does have more effective health than another class with only rank 1. Maybe that's enough to make the difference between life and death.

If so, I'm going to have to go spend another 10 certs on my HA to invalidate enemy snipers. What a tragedy that would be.
    • Up x 1
  4. m44v

eh, no. a medic with NW1 should have more HP than a infiltrator with NW5 right? NW1 is 10% so is 550 + 500 = 1050, 25 points more than an infil with NW5. And that's my gripe with all this, the math doesn't add up, there's contradictions and I'm starting to think that the ingame stats are wrong or there's something broken.
  5. Dr. Euthanasia

...Okay, yeah. I've got nothing. If Nanoweave 1 doesn't work, this game just makes no sense at all.
  6. Wobberjockey

i can just imagine Wisenhunt and the rest of the combat team in the SOE offices:
    " so folks. what are we going to do to screw with the Infiltrators in this week's 40 meg patch?"