Most Useful/Fun weapons on TR.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chryvrius, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Stigma

no
  2. BobSanders123

T4 Automatic Machine Pistol
    T5 Automatic Marksman Carbine
    • Up x 1
  3. patrykK1028

banshee to według ciebie jedna z najlepszych/ najfajniejszych broni w grze? Idź lepiej narzekać na "OP Oriona"
  4. Canaris

best TR weapons these days is the ones that say NS at the start :(
  5. Kociboss

I hope this will get moderated - Afterall we are on english forums.

Yes, banshee is one of the most effective/useful weapons in the game, why are you so flabbergasted by this statement? I rest my case.
  6. patrykK1028

Polacy nie gęsi, iż swój język mają. Zapomniałeś o tym?
    Jak tak nienawidzisz własny język to czemu masz nicki po polsku?
    Na babagra.pl też po angielsku piszesz?
  7. stalkish

FTFY.
  8. Kociboss

babagra.pl is a polish forum.

This is an english forum.

Still unsure if it's comprehensible for you.

I reported you for repeated usage of foreign language and therefore lack of respect towards other users of this very site.

If you insist on arguing in polish, I recommend using the private message system. Or better yet - Don't, you don't seem like a fun person to argue with.

@Back to topic

One more thing came to my mind - I kinda like the new T9 Butcher. It has its moments in CQC. Pretty fun.

I wish we had @125 dmg LMG with exceptionally high rof.
  9. Trebb

This was my most fun weapon to Auraxiummmm. MmMmMmm..

It causes so many tears, I was cried to by a BR100 infiltrator camping our bases vehicle terminal. He was offended that I farmed him while he was farming people sitting still using a terminal. Classy.
    • Up x 3
  10. bubbacon

When I feel like playing a Combat Medic...TR suits that role better than most for fun and effectiveness with their powerful line of ARs.
  11. z1967

Translations from Google
    banshee do you think that one of the best / coolest weapons in the game? Go better to complain about the "OP Orion"
    Poles are not geese that are your language. Forgot about that?
    How so hate their own language why you have nicks in Polish?
    On babagra.pl also in English writing?
  12. Stigma

Thanks. I just figured that "no" was already about 2 letters longer of a reply than that warranted.
    I like your dedication to consistency though.

-Stigma
    • Up x 1
  13. Eyeklops

MCG with BRRT attachment kill much. Highly recommend.
    Banshee airplane weapon make dead lots of people. Also highly recommend.
    Mount pods with rockets in them, attack rear end, tank go boom.
  14. Stigma

Have to agree with the MCG. That weapon is genuinely fun. I'd argue that it is almost never better to have than a regular LMG, but damn it's still satisfying to hear that BRRRRRRRRR - and that once in a blue moon where you turn a corner to find 5 oblivious enemies preoccupied with shooting the other way the MCG will put a smile on your face :)

-Stigma
  15. Stargazer86

For carbines, it's a toss-up. I've Auraxiumed 4 of them and am working on the AMC, and I have to say that I generally dislike them all for one reason or another.

AMC: Complete trash at anything except medium range. Using it in CQC is just asking for death and it doesn't do well when someone is actively shooting you. They're going to win a DPS race. Its best use is to find an out of the way spot, sit there, and camp. Pick off targets that are running around and hope you don't get spotted.

Lynx: It's a worse SMG. I'd rather use the Hailstorm or Armistice over this thing any day. It just blows through its ammo in split-second with little benefit to show for it. Can't hit anything at medium range. It's still okay for CQC, but meh.

Cougar: Mediocre but better than the AMC. Use it the same way.

Jaguar: Used to be better. It's still okay in CQC and, well, also useable at medium range. It's not as good in close-quarters as a Lynx or SMG, and not as good at longer ranges as the Cougar. A bland all-around option.

Trac-5: Under-rated. The standard Trac-5 is surprisingly good with a laser sight and perfectly serviceable with a foregrip. Good at both medium and close ranges. This will likely be my go-to carbine once I'm done getting my 5 Auraxiums.

Trac-5S: It gets a compensator, so it's better than the regular Trac-5 at medium range. You also have the choice of loading on a useless grenade launcher, a cruddy shotgun, or a sometimes nichely useful smoke launcher. A decent gun, though, overall.
  16. Axehilt

• CARV: Best CQC LMG
    • CARV-S: Great all-around LMG with extended mags.
    • Rhino: Long-ranged LMG which works off volume of fire rather than the higher-damage shots of TMG/Ursa/SAW. (Personally I slightly prefer the TMG, but the fact that the Rhino genuinely works different than the other weapons makes it a fun choice.)
    • AMC: Great high-accuracy carbine
    • Prowler AP: Unmatched tank for destroying vehicles.
    • Vulcan: Tons of fun for more aggressive frontline tank cobmat.
    • Banshee: Best AI nosegun on an ESF.
  17. Aaren

Infiltrator?

The TRAP.
  18. Casterbridge

For HA - MCG with BRRT for sure and the MSW-R as a second.
    Carbine - Hard to go wrong with just about any of them though Jag probably tops the list for me at least, Cougar or AMC is a nice addition for longer range.
    AR - again hard to go wrong but the Torq is hilariously good and fun at any range and so very TR, SABR is nice if you have the skill for it.

Pistol wise The emperor is a nice change of pace from the repeater.
  19. Lethal_Sting

Your sig makes that statement even funnier!

I found I could win quite a surprising number of hip-fire fights with that thing.
  20. Kociboss

Ouch.
    • Up x 1