[Suggestion] More gadgets for INF's thread

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Nehemia, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ArcKnight

uranium tipped high velocity bullets for the bolt action rifle ( basically a nuclear bullet )

no more scope sway
  2. ItsDangerous

My vote is in for a Target Painter... but for what? we need artiller units (that arent mags or libs)

ALSO

A two man airborne transport or the ability to drop places besides contested stations :p Climbing hills can take its toll
  3. Makora

UAV recon drone. Has a limited range from the infiltrator, has zoom on primary and IR optics as secondary fire modes.
  4. VoidC

,we need definitely something useful for example:
    • swiss clasp knife
    • pocket flask
    Btw. I like the idea with EMP dart tool. Allowing to disable vehicles overload generators etc.
    And we need kind of tool to be able to get to a high cliff: grappling hook gun. Something like this:

http://1.bp.************/-IWm8ZL6K_vE/T6aqxTcC2lI/AAAAAAAAATo/aDDlXoaYqB4/s1600/batman-arkham-city-grappling-hook.jpg

So my votes go to:

Improved recon detect tool, more darts more duration and some XP for detecting.
    EMP dart tool, same as grenade but only for vehicles / generators / turrets
    Grappling hook tool. ...
    Improved EMP grenade, which is able do disable vehicles / turrets / generators etc.
  5. OldMaster80

This could be a nice "Infiltresque" tool as alternative to the detection device. I'd love to see that.

It's basically a communication jammer, that has to be deployed somewhere on the ground. Once it's deployed effects apply in a certain radius. Of course the more you spend in cert, the larger is the radius.

1) Minimap loses signal, so it doesn't show anything ot just a picture like this:
    [IMG]

2) Spotting not working inside the area of effect. Enemies are cut out and can't ask for help!

3) A cool sound effect in the area, not too noisy, just to add a little atmosphere, like this.
  6. VoidC

Communication and IFF Jammer hmmm could be also very interesting :)