Miller just died

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Collin, Nov 24, 2012.

1. RF404

Are they... mating?

So that's how mossies are made!
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Where is this happening ? I've got multiple TSR's and Gm's on the case but we were not able to replicate this. Which continent?
  3. scar413

Indar - across the whole continent
    • Up x 1
  4. Santiak

Well, "very nice" for Miller, I suppose. ;)
    Before they brought it down chat was severely delayed, and deploy/warp wasn't working, among other things. Haven't been on since before the hotfix, just pointing out the state it was in before wasn't up to par either. :)
  5. Nyan

Miller, Indar =) Across the whole continent...
  6. RobotNinja

Wrong. There is no such thing as a good Miller.
    • Up x 1
  7. BomBaKlaK

some more are coming ;)
    with our mates we record a lot of stuff :p
  8. RF404

Starts with checking out some grenade carpets and wreckage in the base.
    At 1:26 checks the Drop Pod Forests on and around Twarich.
    At 3:25 tries to destroy the reaver by crashing in ocean that surrounds the map.
    At 3:52 survives when the Out of bounds warning reaches 0 and continues to fly until I reach the end of the out of bounds area that surrounds the map.

If you really want info about it you may want to consider actually reading what people are writing in here.

It is Indar on Miller. Has been mentioned several times already.
  9. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Hey guys, we just replicated it, It's been reported. Working on it :D

I just had to check to make sure it wasn't happening in any other continent.
  10. BomBaKlaK

11. SpoonMcBucket

So i was taking the ATV for a spin...
  12. RF404

O m f g that is hilarious!
    I love 0:08, when he starts waving his arms in the air, like he just doesn't care :D
  13. BomBaKlaK

The next miller video jump is coming ;)
    With a landed one ! :p
  14. scar413

right into the orbit :D
  15. BomBaKlaK

Quad biggest quad MistyFlip ever ! and landed !
    HHHOOOOO YEAHHHH !! :p
  16. Basti

Good stuff.

Btw, whats the quickest way to make you folks aware of those issues? Im usually getting word of Miller issues via /leader chat or via tells rather quickly, so a fast way to contact the right folks would be nice. Forums/twitter are usually not really monitored during you guys morning/ our afternoon, so it always takes a while till you guys notice that something is wrong. :/
  17. Myka

Someone please post the Vanu one from just now :D
  18. Ricodon

Nothing changed on Miller (Indar) since 2 hours!

SOE-TEAM ? Are you really such an incompetent team ?! At this time i think so but but I hope not!
  19. BomBaKlaK

It's fun ! dont be such an angry boy !
  20. Fleischminister

Well, of course they are working on it and stuff, but might the repair-team just be at saturday night fever? Or did their awesome repair-hair-dryer overheat?

2 hours is a long time, especially if u only have time to play on weekends.

in other games, such mess-ups are usually apologized for by free certs or stuff :)
    • Up x 1