Military Gamers is Reporting for Duty

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Oct 10, 2014.

1. siiix

then i guess you can apretiate that your relatives back home in Lebanon are bombed/killed by weapons supplied by the US

dont care for IS at all, but i do believe every nation deserves the right of fight they own fights .. morally i see very little difference between the US military and IS .. and this is why i do not find this tread appropriate.. a lot of people died for nothing.. and yes oil is nothing
  2. DatVanuMan

I really hope nothing explodes in the ME. That place is where I come from, and I'd hate to see more problems mount. As for IS, they're insignificant idiots who dare use the name of God as a way to behead innocent people who are the true believers. As for the oil, I do hope solar energy finds its way. Thankfully, it is.
  3. siiix

i have my hopes on hydrogen and just maybe helium3 :) nothing better then a mining city on the moon
  4. TalonStrike

Bring back the ANT, problem solved. Problem stayin' solved.
  5. nehylen

Wouldn't help much: hydrogen can't be extracted as is, so you need energy to produce it (unprofitable and thus useless if it's more than you can produce out of it), and helium3 imported from the moon...i dare not even think about the cost, and thus of the energy net loss after transport.
    Solar and wind are nowhere near "good" right now for quite a few reasons: you need equivalent thermal electricity generation to back them up, and solar panels have a lifetime and thus a ceiling on how much energy they produce. That's what the germans have been doing since Fukushima: saying they're installing solar+wind which is true, while also increasing their coal-produced electricity.
    Also, as far as i know, importing panels from China is not necessarily a very positive deal when you compare energy consumed to produce+ship and energy produced within the panel's lifetime.
  6. siiix

well 1st of all you could set up a few 100 or even 1000's of solar thermal plants in combination of hydrogen planst that extract hydrogen from sea water .. solar and wind are not good for every day electric production , but they sure good enough to produce hydrogen, as its irrelevant if they do not produce anything during down time

secondly helium3 is required for fusion, which would replace ALL current electricity production and that with out of risk of radiation in case of a meltdown

as for transport is not as expensive as you think. after 2020 the skylons will be mass produced, its really cheap to bring stuff back to earth.. remember one load is enough to power the entire US for an entire year, so there is plenty room for profit.. no electricity wont be any cheaper for the enduser, just corporations will make higher profits

just in case your not familiar (1st delivery time 2020) : http://www.reactionengines.co.uk/space_skylon.html
  7. Kingraptor724

Really? You don't see a difference between ISIS and US soldiers? I hope you're not from the United states, if so please go off yourself, your ignorance is not welcome here. Your military industrial complex ranting is conspiracy theorist stupidity that most people just got it from youtube, and if you think the tiny amount of oil that iraq has is worth anywhere near the building cost on 9/11 and 12 years of war and all the life insurance needed to be covered, then you're more stupid than I thought. Actually editing this with your horrible spelling and sentence structure I doubt you are from the US so I don't care about your stupid propaganda
  8. Kenji Wong

Apparently this is my first time in ps2 forums when I have played it for 2 years GG
  9. siiix

im actually from Germany, but i did lived for years in the US .. and well i think the US government is the cause of all of the problems, they luring in 18 year olds with "free" education and military job offers in an economy where you can only get a job at fastfood.. its a sad and pathetic way of life.. definitely not something to celebrate.. anyone in the US military i feel sorry for

kidding me the twin towers where insured and cost no where as much as you think .. US military budget 1 trillion a year , the most expensive skyscraper ever built Marina Bay Sands 5.5billion .. so yes that oil is way worth it
  10. Kingraptor724

I am not even originally from the US either, I was born in Austria and moved to America at 8 years old... Regardless people in the military get good job opportunities and go on to be mechanics or college or tech or whatever job they did in the military. Infantry can be cops and california cops make 6 figures. Their is nothing to feel bad about. And regardless the military budget itself at 1trillion should be enough for you to realize that no amount of resources in the rock hole is worth 1 trillion. Not even saudi arabia the king of oil would be worth spending all those billions on it to get oil. The only people that profit from war is armed sellers and the US military buying weapons and tanks etc from other countries like norway and switzerland. I hope you realize that Canadians, Germans, Swedish, Italians etc are fighting in afganistan too. How much possible resources could be split between the US and the EU for a profit....
  11. andy_m

What a disturbing topic this is, from the OP right through to now. With all the moderation that goes on here I am so surprised that this has been allowed to continue.