[META]Command Chat and Alerts [TR Mattherson]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheDoctor, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EliteEskimo

How can I deny reality when I was neither there for the event that you claimed took place, nor have I any evidence to look at to verify your claim that the event even happened...
  2. Giggily

like im sorry that i was laughing so hard once we realized what was happening that i forgot to look at every online player on exoc and take screenshots of their killboards and analyze how many of their recent tks were from bwc and then compile a spreadsheet and make a power point presentation to show you it one or two months later, which is what a normal person would have done, but i guess you'll just have to take my word for it, the other people in da who were online to see it's word for it, exoc's word for it, and also your own memory because you were the one owning them so hard
    • Up x 2
  3. TheDoctor

So I thought I was done here but woe and behold the miracles of marinara sauce bring me back.

Yes, Proverbs I get what you are trying to say. As a 903rd Member I am biased in favor of my leaders and officers, however before I was a Marauder I was a member of the Terran Republic. It was apparent to me that Shep was part of the problem not the solution. But after becoming a Marauder I was granted the ability to get closer to this individual. Meeting and learning that this fearless leader shared the same goal as me, Bigger and Better Fights and clucking teamwork! I have discussed my thoughts and ideas with him until he would tell me to shut up. He may get emotional at times but leading people in hard work. Proverbs I have personally been in numerous VG platoons and rolled with you personally. I love rolling with all different outfits and greenies are the BEST! (Cough <--- Shout out to all TR outfits and players in general GOOD CHOICE!) You know what all this has told me? That I am not alone in my quest in the Unification of the Terran Republic!

The people who lead the squads in this game all strive for the same goal, hell all players in general want to see those badass fights.
    Outfit leaders we as the players entrust you with out time as your fearless sheeple. You all know how to lead and what you are doing. From Shepard to Proverbs you all log on to have a good time. Stop letting stupid things get in the way of your full potential. Right here right now, forget the past, forget everything between any other TR you have a problem with. Everyone Reading this post. Tell those in game who don't play Fourmside. Lets turn a new page together right now. I'm not saying everyone circle up and last one has to eat the muffin. But try at least to get along, Please for the sake of the players, don't forget the true enemy.

We should not be hating one another.
    The vs and nc scum are no match for the might of the TR. We should not be after each others throats! We are better than this. Right now as you read this, think of how frustrated you get when command chat gets stupid. You feel that? Remember that. Now think of how it feels when that total vs hackface owns your entire squad (You all know who I'm talking about) or when da brings 40 fagriders out of thin air or even when that entire nc platoon is rolling around in battle sundies fitted with totally OP newb guns? You feel that? Now which one felt worse? If you are true TR it would be the second one. Next time command chat gets stupid I want you to remember that, Take a deep breath and refocus that frustration and hatred in a giant spirit bomb (That wont take 20 episodes to charge up and then miss) and fling it at the true heathens.
    The ones that wants us all to have sex in purple spandex. The ones who wanted shotguns.

Remember guys you are the leaders of our glorious Republic.
    You are the ones who we the players log on to follow.
    You are the ones we identity as The Brass.

With Honor, Duty, Respect
    The Doctor
    Terran Republic Medic
    903rd Marauder

Now I have to go watch Matt Smith die :*******(

• Up x 1
  4. Teacups

As a member of exoc I can confirm that you heroically locked down your prowlers and spammed the tower till all of us died or were driven away by the horrible shaking of our screens. I can also confirm that all your "ace tankers" were then brutally murdered by those DA infantry peasants who pulled tanks of their own.
    • Up x 3
  5. BaronVonVirtu

This seems like kinda passive aggressive roleplaying.

And BWC absolutely has pointlessly zerged tower fights that don't need tanks, I remember a particularly special Crimson Bluff tower fight that EXOC was attacking and BWC showed up to and made a 80/20 fight. And lots particularly angry /yell chat over being murdered by the bombardment of the tower that had a combined 20 people in it. You guys certainly took the hell out of that tower though, props.
    • Up x 2
  6. Yuukikun

Goku does the same alot. There are dozens of time when i'm defending bases 1 against 12-24 and GOKU just arrives with 25-48 to crush everything and ruin my fun. You just don't use vehicle shelling as much.
    • Up x 1
  7. BaronVonVirtu

I smelled that allies were having fun, I hate fun. There's no fun to be had in this outfit.
    • Up x 1
  8. EliteEskimo

Oh this is just grand... all I ask for are some screenshots, or really just give me some reliable information. Maybe at least have Ender or Jak, people who I trust not to lie to me, tell me. (I have no reason to trust your word or anyone else's as they could easily lie to me and there would be no way of me knowing). Now you're claiming that I was also present and took part in killing an entire force of EXOC?

Considering the fact that there are DA members who are on EXOC, and by the nature of your statement claiming that DA brutally murdered BWC with their own tanks(DA rarely pulls tanks to being with) makes me question the integrity of your statement. I never even claimed DA were infantry peasants, so now there is an additional reason to believe you have something against tankers and thus have a motive to lie.

The claim made by Giggily and now you is that our armored Task Force, which is partially why I asked for a kill feed picture so I would know who was doing the killing, killed every member of an EXOC force at a tower fight. Driven away by tank shell explosions is not TKing, and leaving because of explosions caused by vehicles in a combined arms games (when you're not being spawn camped ) is a sad excuse on your part.

Drama has been restored to the thread:rolleyes:
  9. Pruto

There are no actual EXOC members, just ask Phrygen.
  10. Teacups

Don't forget BaronVonVirtu !!
  11. Phrygen

More like the tank squad is suppose to stay with rest of the outfit in theory rather than going and doing its own thing, and with the resources system as it is, ditching a tank isn't usually an option. Mass shillings are often the result.

Nice to see the forums have stayed as thought provoking and constructive as when I left. Good times.
  12. toThe9thPower

This is the greatest thread in Planetside 2 history. Hands down. This is the best ever.

The amount of drama is just off the charts my friends! You got TheDoctor hardcore role playing over the Terran Republic, talking about honor that doesn't even exist. It is a video game man my god give it a rest! Then Shep trying so very hard to deflect from the fact that he is a toxic player and has been in many instances in the past. Plus all the other drama involving almost every TR outfit on Mattherson. Then Doctor comes in to try and take peoples attention from it because he doesn't want people arguing over his outfit.

This **** is legendary. LEGENDARY.

Thank you all for this. No really.. Thank YOU!!
    • Up x 4
  13. RoyAwesome

Wow this thread took off

Hahaha why would we do that. You send tanks at us and we will get our OP **** and just ******* kill you. You don't win like that. You just... feed us certs and cry in /yell chat.

You act like the kid who sets up these elaborate games where the other person has to do exactly as you tell them to for you to win. We get up, throw the pieces on the ground, rip our shirts off and yell VICTORY.

Again, play the game you have, not the game you want it to be. Eventually you might actually get better than us. You have the better guns and the better tanks.
    • Up x 1
  14. Arghy

Lets face it, i'm the best player on mattherson.

Thread over, arghyforcerules.
    • Up x 1
  15. Kamikaize

This.
    • Up x 1
  16. IamCommanderShepard

My brother that is false man. Read my posts, I fail to understand how this is a **** measuring contest... It isn't even about that...

I've said multiple times, I'm willing to let things be, work together, and start a new. The problem is well... Read for your self.

Harper is 100% right, we are similar in many ways, and I am willing to accept my humility and remain humble about this entire ordeal and endeavor that has taken place. It isn't about us leaders, it isn't about our outfits, it's about everyone that devotes time out of their day to allow us to make choices for them. People that range from military vets, to active military, CEO's of companies, celebrities even... To even the college freshmen or middle schooler... Human beings. Giving us the right to chose what they do in a digital world. In other words we're managing their fun time... And we need to respect that...

There is no rage in my words for that is a mere misconstrued perception and my apologies if I seem hostile. I am aware that I am an intense individual... That is who I am as a person. I give 150% or more if I can, to anything I am involved with.

Truth is, we can't lose VG, we can't lose anyone. Though that is your choice if you make it so, it is up to you... I remember the first time I met you, you lashed out on me for not being in ultra and "abusing" command chat. I felt so oppressed that it left a sour taste in my mouth which led up to these very moments... We cannot let this happen any longer, we need to work together for everyone that choose TR, and we need to drop ****.

Words have been said, choices made, it isn't as bad as when TE and AOD had a civil war... But I apologize publicly on these forums TO VG and ANY player that has felt insulted, hurt, or humiliated by my actions or words. And I mean that with all of my being. It is up to you to accept that for what it is. I want to win for everyone, and give people the feeling of success... However... That being said... I WON'T let anyone stand in the way of that. And neither should you.

No more manipulation, no more condescending remarks, jabs, lies, or hostility. You're more than welcome to come into our team speak and speak to Ecaobia and myself (this goes to anyone that is interested in creating a fun atmosphere for all TR players, HELL All planetside players) if you wish to find common ground.

Do not blame my intensity for misfortunes... Don't call my intensity rage, for that is just a misunderstanding and I apologize for that. But to censor another person for who they are is a sad trait... I don't speak only for myself but for many, many others...

Like DOC said. We're Red on the inside, TR pride.

- IamCommanderShepard.
  17. Psykmoe

I liked the part where Danny asked how his being Asian was relevant enough to playing Planetside for Shep to insult him over it, then got told by some other TR guy to fix the problem.

That sounds potentially uncomfortable and invasive!

And since we're not supposed to take intensity for rage, I guess the original remark was fully intended to be hurtful and not just made in the spur of the moment?
  18. Gobblecoque

Lies, you didn't even know the PPA was automatic until a few hours ago. Do you have any idea how many hours of VR training BuzzCutKV will make us do for this dishonor?!
    • Up x 1
  19. IamCommanderShepard

And about BWC, and AOD zergs... Sometimes it is necessary to "Zerg" (I personally hate that term).

Each faction has their outfits that are meant for sheer numbers and they server that purpose. Though slow moving on occasion these outfits are vital towards a factions success in an alert. The trick is being able to work around and about these large outfits. Their best placement is right up the gut and for major defenses and let the smaller outfits do the rest to work around them.

This tactic is a very very very old one. Each empire on Earth has utilized this into their armies and it is what it is. BWC is a big outfit, and they may over pop a hex when needed, I can vouch for that. 903 does the same from time to time, so that a push may start and then claim ground.

But Giggly... If there is one thing I know about DA it is that DA has trained to fight 3 to 1 odds. What is the issue here? Why complain about numbers when DA has been utilized to eliminate large scale fights and win? I know the beacon nerf has effected many outfits, and that DA relied on that from time to time, but I know that DA can handle large fights... Everyone loses, every fight has an end, and one should not obsess over stats, nor winnings, more so the lessons learned to achieve a better placement in each battle along the way. Just a little philosophy for everyone I suppose...

We experienced players need to accept that "zerging" isn't so derogatory... Hell... In that video, I was upset over TR making a failed push by zerging when we were out popped extremely and lost 2 amp stations in the alert to VS's and NC's excruciating populations... It is what it is. The VS and NC fought long and hard, we held them off while they still out popped us until they rushed shield breaks and won sungrey... I applaud them, and would have done no different by sending every man to crush the opponent to achieve victory. And they did. Which is why they deserved it because they did it together even if it was against 2 tr platoons when they had 6-7. No lie.

It is what it is, and we experienced players need to accept that... Especially recognize the newer players coming in that want the massive battles, the explosions, the constant mayhem... NO OTHER FPS GAME OFFERS THAT! Not even BF4 or any BF for that matter, that is what makes PS2 so great.

-IamCommanderShepard
    • Up x 1
  20. AngryPlayer

Please do not call me a bully or troll. I do no such things. I do not call people "little <insert race> nerds" I do not tell people they are a joke. I do not call other outfits by some rude name like "VGAY"

Would you like it if people referred to 903 as 90Turd? Would you like to be called IamCommanderSheptard? No I do not think you would. So please do not call me the bully. I do no such thing. Do I c4 someone like Doodooheads MBT after they have run me over, when I'm nowhere near a road and then send ME a tell about "thanks a lot you <insert things that will get you banned quicker than the ttk in this game> now i'm weapons locked" Sure do! If running me over got someone weapons locked, you bet your butt they've been doing more harm to their own faction than anything. Time to lessen such threat.

So again, please do not call me the bully. That is just hurtful.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.