[META]Command Chat and Alerts [TR Mattherson]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheDoctor, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamCommanderShepard

Lastly I forgot to mention one very important topic. Stop these jabs at one another. Each outfit has their own characteristics. While we can all understand that some are more serious, competitive than others, we need to accept that. AOD, BWC, VG, all have their own play styles that make them great in certain aspects. And we need to accept that.

This is planetside. Big scale battles all the time. If you like Lattice, you like giant battles! The derogatory term that zerging has become is laughable... Especially when each faction sometimes has to zerg to achieve victory, like the situation in this video where each amp was out popped 3 to 1. It happens. It's planetside... If you dislike Monolithic large scale battles you're playing the wrong game with all due respect...

So let us stop this petty nonsense of this outfit, that outfit, your outfit, my outfit. There is talent in each. But more talent in the TR ones ;)

Cheers
    • Up x 3
  2. Giggily

That's weird, if it was BWC there should be about four red splats for every zerg. Anything less just isn't TACTICAL REALISM.
  3. Tycoh

You can't spell Mattherson server "Hatred" without TR.

But in all seriousness, i'm not surprised why Mattherson has the least TR pop on the eastern coast of the US. Getting harassed by NC and VS douchebags on yell chat/forums while trying to keep a calm posture with pissed off outfit leaders trying to ram their arguments down each others throats.

But Shepard is right, if TR doesn't pull its head out of its as$ and stop pointing fingers at each other; the TR population is going to fall off the map again soon like it did back in February - June, aka the days of ATRA, *Sarcasm*"Which never happened"*Sarcasm*, the departure of 200+ Mattherson TR players due to The Enclave + Buzzcutpsycho leaving, then the ********tery that was inflicted after the ZOE update until the latest nerf.

But basing on my experience since my beloved Soltech was merged with Mattherson, i'm not seeing much Mattherson TR improvement in the future. Unless something completely divine happens that makes TR Mattherson so attractive that hundreds of awesomely fun and dedicated players flock to the server; I'll be readying my wallet for the server transfer token to the only other US eastern server, Waterson.
    • Up x 1
  4. BaronVonVirtu

Pat? Is that you?

I'm not exactly sure who is to blame for your mess since all sides seem to be equally having a good ol' time setting the ship ablaze. Look at it this way, you're doing better (or were) doing better than Mattherson NC.

Also, ATRA was never a timed event, it is a state of mind. It is a way of being. ATRA lives.
    • Up x 1
  5. EliteEskimo

Oh yes Posse how could I forget past primetime/ late evening on Mattherson where VS often have 50-60% faction population and zerg everywhere. Sadly after our operations which end around 10-11 P.M there isn't much to stop the VS overpopulation and their constant zerging. Well regardless of the situation Mattherson TR can normally count on Mattherson VS to brag and talk trash while outnumbering the competition 3 to 1 in a hex.

How would that describe BWC in the context of that picture, please explain that to me Giggily because we often encounter VS zergs and destroy them. (Although I sense you could be trying to be funny, but if you are it's not working very well) Also explain tactical realism to me in the context of PS2, as I've been describing combined arms gameplay and using tactics among up to 2 platoons of players consisting of Infantry, Armor, and Air.

PM me all your platoon leader's in game names and I'll make sure they get to the right people in BWC. You're right that some basic level of outfit to outfit coordination during our operations or when there are a lot of us on would be nothing but beneficial. During non operation times I could also likely relay information myself.
    • Up x 2
  6. Posse

50-60% VS population? lol, hyperbole ftw, and anyway, I can't talk about the rest of the VS, what they do is not my business.

Sending a whole platoon to tank spam at the spawn room against 12-24? Because that's what I usually see BWC doing (and it's so cute when they try to get out of their tanks to cap the point, lol)
  7. Westy543

you can nerf zoe but you can't nerf our tactical coordination of losing with 60% hex pop
  8. Devrailis

Please don't.

Seeing VG members spam /yell chat with validusoilrig.com when you guys steamroll us is part of the Mattherson experience. We would lose something special if VG left. :(
  9. TheDoctor

Dear Everyone,
    I honestly DONT GIVE A FLYING @#(@ About what has happened. This post was suppose to be the breaking pointe for all the stupid stuff. Take that finger you are pointing at eveyone else and turn it around. You and Me and the future of this game. If we cant grow up and just play the game the best way to maximize fun on each side, then it will die and we are all to blame.

Point:
    STOP BLAMING EACH OTHER IM TIRED OF IT, YOU ARE TIRED OF IT. LETS BE ADULTS ( or act like one) AND FIX IT.

We fight for the Glory of the Terran Republic.

That is All,
    The Doctor
    Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.
    • Up x 1
  10. TrueDanny

Please read my post. Nowhere in my post "points" fingers. I am simply stating some evidence.
  11. TheDoctor

Please read my post. You aren't helping the situation and you know it. This is just going around in circles. Fix the problem.
  12. TrueDanny

I just did help the situation. I corrected information and offered a solution.

13. IamCommanderShepard

Mr. Danny. First and foremost please go back and read my posting instead of skimming through, then going back to being antagonizing.

So here we are. Pointing fingers yet again. Blame, blame, blame. All around blame. You worshiped one of the most racist planetside 2 players of all time. I don't have pictures of your tells because I don't need them nor care. Let alone, I did apologize to you after this incident yet you use it to "fuel the fire" but sadly... The fire you are fueling is the entire TR faction going into complete and utter disarray. We are the community, I understand you have a boner to antagonize myself and 903, bastardizing our name. But it is about ALL of us. And I mean, ALL of us. You, me, our outfits, everyone's.

THE COMMUNITY IS DESTROYING THIS GAME! It's up to you to fix ****. It starts with every one of us, if this game remains strong or not.

I talked to Doodoohead, killboards do not show EVERYTHING within the game. Your people killed he and I more than I killed your guys. Defense is defense, I stay towards the objective, and if someone is compromising this by trying to kill us, then we will retaliate. I will admit I killed you once a long long time ago after you harassed everyone on command chat. It is what it is.

If you feel the need to pull off of matherson, no one will judge you... I don't understand why you all constantly feel that you are. Like you apologizing on command chat, acknowledging that no one likes you... It shouldn't be that way. You chose to mute others and censor others, that's what causes the rage in most people when confinement is implemented. Let's work together, as I have expressed before... You only antagonize us, you have only worked with TR command 1 time within the last 6 months with all due respect, no fingers being pointed. But you demand far more than advise allot of the newer outfits. No offense.

The Antagonistic attitude with all players / outfits, needs to stop immediately. If it can't then maybe your instincts are right.

Not to mention MLG... I hear rumors about it... Only way PC gaming can become professional is by acting professional and shaking hands in the end of the day. Nutt up about trash talk. There should NOT be scrutiny over disagreements. Nor rivalries within our own factions. You're doing it wrong if that's how it will be.

We let VG members play in our platoons, they often tell us they don't understand our rivalry and why YOU hate us so much due to a little bs here and there. But sadly... You need to accept what is going on, look in the mirror, and see what you're doing. Sadly, you get to much of a rise off of this.

So again. I ask. TR leads, where do we go from here? Or are we going to continue bickering like children, pointing fingers, not solving anything? The choice is yours to make.

-IamCommanderShepard

P.S. That killboard shows the last 100 kills. The information from months on end in the past are gone, and stats are not 100% accurate nor based off of overall time spent in game. Should I start taking pictures of your guys harassing me with tells, c4ing my vehicles, calling me by my real FULL name, getting harassed on my facebook account, telling me they'll kill my family. GG man. I don't require pictures of this, why should I even bother with doing so? This is not a lawsuit. Don't treat it as such.

903 isn't going anywhere. The choice is yours. If you wish to switch factions it might work out for everyone, might not. It's your call. All I know is command would be less hostile towards one another and you know it.
    • Up x 3
  14. IamCommanderShepard

Then maybe your solution is a viable one. Like I said, in all posts of mine involving this conversation and endeavor. The choice is yours and yours alone to make. If you wish to switch factions to "settle" a score in your own mind to satisfy your heart's content. Do it my friend. No hostility, just planetside. Take it as you will, I'm sure you all will do just fine and be formidable in all of VG's endeavors.

Good luck, and have fun. Merry Christmas.

-IamCommanderShepard
    • Up x 3
  15. Wardark

I want to take this time to say that what Shep is doing is what the TRUE Terran Republic does. We get **** done and we have a ******* good time doing it. I was a member of Dark Skyes from planetside 1 TR EMERALD. I was one of the top ranking generals at PS1's prime time. We dominated planetside 1 to the T. It was so hard for me to pick a outfit in PS2 because you either find one where people just slack off to much or find a outfit that you can barely even speak in because the leaders have a high horse and likes to be the only one to hear his voice on teamspeak/ps2 voice ect... After playing for over 6 years in planetside 1. I know I was home when I came to planetside 2 and met Shep. He took me in to his outfit and he displays the colors of a true leader. He does not NEED other people to work together with his outfit but rather he WANTS you guys to work together and not NEED it. So the day comes where we can have a platoon where squad one is 903rd squad two is VG squad three is AOD and ect.. Have a multi outfit platoon together so this way you can keep in contact with the other 3 squad/outfit leaders who are leading in other squads in the platoon. We need to work together or else we can be at our throats for the rest of this game and be the death of it. Up to you. I put all my honor and all my experience and guns and even previous Dark Skyes members all behind Shep to back him up. He has my respect 110%. He leads by example and does not expect his troops to do his job for him. I hope one day you guys look up to Shep as a leader like I do. He is a real friend and a TRUE Terran Leader.

-General Wardark ex Dark Skyes/Now 903rd forever Marauder.
    • Up x 3
  16. TrueDanny

Nowhere in my post points fingers. I believe I calmly posted links to denounce anything. The deathboard shows top deaths by what player no matter how long it's been. If you tally up the deaths, it adds higher then 100. But anyway, please actually read my post.

If you take that post as some type of hostility then that only just digs yourself in a deeper hole. Nowhere in my post says anything bad about 903rd, its simply the links I supply to dismiss any incorrect information. Obviously its only natural that no matter how calmly or very sincere I post anything, it auto instigate animosity towards me cause of my "straight-forward" attitude.

I offered a viable solution, if VG causes you to rage so much, especially on command channel. Allow me to do you the honors of the server by simply swapping factions or servers as you requested in the private messages.

Nowhere in this thread have I expressed any unnecessary hostility.
  17. Wardark

You sir are a liar. I have been in your platoon before. You were the first platoon I joined when I came back from PS2 after a month or two away. I heard you specifically and members of your outfit publicly in platoon chat down the 903rd and the AOD. I think before you try to fix the situation, you should be honest and truthful about what you say. You can't really say oh well it was outfit members. Because an outfit is only as good as their leader is. Whether or not someone threw the first bullet at your face or not you are a instigator. It starts first when you step up and be a man about it.

903rd ESPECIALLY knows if we have something to say about another outfit that may be a problem. We not do it in platoon chat :].
  18. TheDoctor

It makes me sad to see the state the game has entered. Everyone here knows the problem and how to fix it. Continuing to post will only exacerbate everything. I hope you all find the red inside all of you.
  19. Giggily

I turned command chat off because I'm not a fool who thinks this is anything more than an arena FPS with empty spaces and people wasting their time in between them between maps.

TACTICAL REALISM TASK FORCE BWC DEFEATING VS ZERG:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  20. BaronVonVirtu

From what I recall, this is part of their whole "promote rivalry between through drama" strategy. Good effort on his part I suppose.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.