Medical Kit Resupply

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Notheory, Jan 25, 2013.

1. kamrat7

Same here! Hopefully that will be addressed in the patch coming in a couple of days.
    • Up x 1
  2. WitcherKing

3. cykro

Same problem here. Fix please!
  4. BigMacs

Yeah... I used it once right when I bought it. Then it got locked. That's it for med kits! Wooooooooooooooooo bummer.
  5. PaperPlanes

I'm almost wondering if this is why they delayed it.
  6. BenYeeHua

And also the issues that delete the player will also delete the main player...
  7. TripleFist

*bump*
    Same issue here for almost a week now
  8. Notheory

Just placed a support ticket, since it was taking so long. It's been a week and its now affecting my game play. None of the work- arounds mentioned in this thread has worked for me.
  9. Vortigon

Yet another huge issue we are kept in the dark about - with no indication they even know it exists......
    • Up x 1
  10. nalmel

the same problem. I can not buy a week
  11. Lorginir

count me in. almost ran out of medkits, think its time to try restoration kits, hope it will work.
  12. Paranormal

Same problem. Although if you click on auto supply it does resupply one med kit each time you reload at a terminal, but I usually run with 2 kits at a time so this problem is affecting my gameplay.
  13. sosolidshoe

Same issue, even auto-resupply doesn't work on my end.
  14. C0L0NELH0GAN

Now Med&Restokit can't be resuppllied!!!!! Plz fix or is this a CombatMedic Buff????
  15. Notheory

SOE's Update from my support ticket.

"Thank you for contacting us with this information. This is a known issue, and our Development Team should have it fixed in the near future. There is no known date on when this will be updated but I assure you it will be fixed as soon as possible. There will be posts on our official forums with any updates regarding this issue, but as of right now we do not have any new information. If there's anything else we can assist you in please feel free to let us know. I'm sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused."
  16. Armor9

Good to know I am not the only one with this issue and I know people are posting that SOE support said it is being worked on, can we please get a DEV reply here letting us know this is an issue and that it is being addressed? Thanks.
  17. Gorath

18. fish998

Didn't see anything about this in the patch notes, fingers crossed though.
  19. Cross

Still doesn't work.
  20. GeneralShakes

To be clear, still not fixed as of game update 2