Medical Kit Resupply

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Notheory, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Notheory

Can't seem to resupply medical kits, since I hit 30/40. I've used a few but it still won't allow me to buy more, doesn't matter what class I'm using to do it.
    • Up x 3
  2. Rago

Did you try the Resupply Button and enter the Terminal again ?
  3. Hawkins

Same problem here. Unable to buy any Medikits. Tried relogging/restarting the game, unchecking the Autosupply thing etc etc. Nothing works.
    It only seems to affect the "medical Kit" , the "Restoration kit" works fine and im able to buy those without problems.
    • Up x 1
  4. Zan_Aus

This problem started for me today. I can't resupply on any class or any character. My NC character is stuck at 39/40 and my Vanu character is stuck at 24/40. It does use them up however and I am slowly running out of kits. My NC character has 2/4 certs in med kit, my Vanu has 1/4 certs.

I've often struck problems with this before, you resupply 4-5 kits at once then the resupply button stays greyed out but if you exit and re-enter the terminal it fixes the problem. This time its permanent though, I've restarted client, logged on to my other character, even rebooted machine in case it was a process/GUI problem, no dice. I've tried at full 750 resources and at less than 100% resources, no go. My grenades still restock as normal.

Auto-resupply on the medkits also does nothing.
  5. Dreamspell

Yep, same here. The problem existed in beta and now it's back.
  6. failbot

Started happening to me today...
  7. ohmikkie

Enough resources?
  8. failbot

750/750.

And I can resupply restoration kits no problem.
  9. dr_Fell

Same here, started yesterday. Good to know SOE is working hard on this game, can say it by numerous new bugs that are introduced. :eek:
  10. Primoris

same here..started after their hotfix to switch on double exp..sent a ticket but no reply yet
  11. Mister Pink

I have the same problem, and i hope they fix this fast, bc i'm running out.
  12. Hashi

wait... It still hasn't even been addressed o.0
  13. Ob15

Same problem here. Im running out!!!!!!
  14. Stennsenn

15. Puny

Same problem for me as well
  16. y077er

Same problem here :(
  17. SuperSeaDragon

Same problem, can we please get a reply as to why this is or when it may be fixed? It makes playing an already tough class extremely more difficult
  18. Scatterblak

19. Tyrak

Saaame problem here. This was probably just a bug in the latest patch or two. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon!
  20. fish998

Same here, just logged off because I'd ran out and couldn't buy anymore. This is on 2 characters on different servers.

Looks like todays update broke Med Kit resupply completely.