Maxed out Engineer Tool for What?!

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by ForeverFree, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Boomschtick

No it's not because when you let the gun overheat it has to cool off completely before you can start using it again. Run the gun up to the last line, let off before it CLICKs. And now you don't have to wait for it to fully cool off to use it again.
    At the second to last rank it takes me two full passes then a very brief shot to fully repair a turret. 500 certs for the final rank is supposed to make it so I don't have that last final spurt which could make a difference in some situations. My thing is I have other stuff I want to spend those 500 certs on my Engi right now. :p
  2. Veo808

Your signature Compass, gg.
  3. Julius LaPubis

Here are your stats:

After spending the first 10 certs: Increases the repair speed of the Nano-Armor Kit by 6.5%. Increases the overheat threshold to 11 seconds.

After spending the final 500 certs: Increases the repair speed of the Nano-Armor Kit by 33%. Increases the overheat threshold to 13.5 seconds. Additionally, allows the engineer to disarm and deconstruct enemy Tank Mines, which cannot be done until the tool is maxed out.
  4. Danath

Revived MAX= fully repaired without any pause using lvl 6 repair tool.
  5. Dhrys

With lvl 6 repair tool, if a MAX is on his feet, you can do a full repair it in one heat cycle.
  6. BlackbookPS

I upgraded to max repair tool so I could provide as many repairs as neccessary to the MAX's at a BIO LAB fight. I never found a justifiable reason before. My repair tool could repair my Lightning okay and turretts I am not in a rush to repair.

But when there are 4 maxes waiting for repairs at a Bio Lab or tower it's great having the max repair tool so we can have our strongest soldiers back on the battlefield.
  7. Rikkit

i maxed out the tool so that i am able to disarm at mines under my sunderer
  8. Metallic123

I think in December of 2012 when this post was made it was bugged.