MAX killers

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Lightwolf, Oct 13, 2013.

1. totalBimbo

maxes that dont understand what being baited is...never chase someone who you think is playing a game with you.
  2. Geneaux

Unless you outsmart them and you know what you are doing. It's a good feeling when you get the enemy to detonate C4 in vain. Proceed to transport him to the world of pain, suffering, and regret .
    • Up x 1
  3. TomoB

I haven't played MAX at all practically and yesterday I tried it more. What annoyed me the most was that there was almost no indication when I was hit. I mean as infantry there's this massive SPLAT sound and screen flashing, tanks also have massive imapct sound with screen flash but MAX... almost nothing else than health going down? I often died because I was focused on something and simply didn't notice that I was taking hits. So from my perspective everything is dangerous to MAX...
  4. ChipMHazard

AV nades and a **** ton of them!:p
  5. Schwak

Dumbfires and bandolier AV gernades :D
  6. LagLight

I have recently maxed out the Utility pouch suit upgrade for the engineer. Three TR claymores around the corner is actually working quite well for killing MAXs.

The claymores are also very efficient and will only ever detonate enough of the three to kill the target and their explosion does not detonate one another.....Not quite sure how it is happening though.....But I am not complaining!
  7. LagLight

Are anti-vehicle MAX weapons any good for killing other MAXs? It should most definitely be the case In my opinion.
  8. GatilloMike

I will crush them with my mossy, like cockroaches.
  9. Blackinvictus

Or kill the annoying little flying fairie f*cks in mid-air. Do it in my tank also. That NEVER gets old seeing their corpses laying on the ground next to an unexploded brick of c-4 :)