Mattherson VS Triple Cont Lock

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AClockworkGrapefruit, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Littleman

You're putting a lot of stock into a virtual victory you didn't really earn. It's like handing a gold medal to an Olympic athlete who didn't really have anyone to compete against.
  2. Beartornado

[IMG]

Sure is a lot of upset players.

GJ on capping VS. It's impressive you've held Indar for so long, and this isn't the first time you've triple capped since you got Indar.
    • Up x 1
  3. Muerte_LOL

Congrats VS well done. We were outplayed (TR). We had a good start for a while on a couple continents but as usual we folded. As a personal message to my TR comrades...How can you hold or take a cap point from the spawn rooms?????

Once again VS..nicely done.
    • Up x 1
  4. Bodaciuos

sheesh, what is a legit time to cap??

Overnight=ghost cap
    Daytime=ghost cap
    suppertime?=you are really stretching here...

Gratx to the VS.

---TR Player.
    • Up x 3
  5. Bodaciuos

Camp Connery is such a fun area to fight, and is soooooo defensible from that WG.

Makes for some FUN fights. I have enjoy the battles there.

And, like I said before, grats to the VS!

-TR AOD member.
    • Up x 1
  6. Vertabrae

When it comes to fighting on Esamir, this last week I've actually seen several times at night where there was MORE fighting on Esamir than on Indar. I'm talking during primetime but not during an alert.

I'll check the Indar map, see 1-2 decent Platoon v Platoon fights, and 2-3 Squad v Squad fights, then check Esamir and see 3-4 Fights where it is Platoon/s v Platoon/s and 5-6 Squad v Platoon/Squad fights.

I am absolutely LOVING Esamir fights. They are so much better than Indar. Seems so much more balanced. Armor can play a huge role, but many time Infantry has to first clear a path for them. Same with air cover, clear the flak and your air can dominate. Fail to clear the AA and your air is going to be seriously butt hurt. Esamir is just all around a much better cont than Indar.
  7. Vanudrax

Lets not get lazy, gotta keep our defenses up.
  8. AngryPlayer

Pssh, ***** please, I ain't even mad, I just got a kitten.

You capped before primetime. If you can't figure out if I'm trolling or not then you're dumb. The only reason why VS have the caps in the first place is because the NC refuse to push against the VS. whether or not this ATRA **** is just lulz worthy troll or not, the VS and NC ARE working against the TR more than each other. But like it really matters or anything because we all know the real reason why VS have the caps is because SOE had to overbuff your already OP weapons in order to stop the hemorrhaging of the VS pop.

They called 6pm est prime time, when it totally isn't. 8pm-11pm is prime time.
  9. SgtScum

But locking continents is meaningless! :eek:

or so says buzzy and the zergfits
  10. CoffeeBreak

I can see why it looks that way but when it's 33/33/33 and the VS have to choose to fight against NC or TR they usually seem to choose to fight the NC. The result is a VS/NC border that barely moves and the TR gaining ground.

I've seen other Mattherson NC and VS post opinions of enjoying VS/NC fights more. TR can also take this as a compliment in that they are more annoying to deal with.
  11. Acuta

LOL, the excuses are golden. Crying shame this annoying thing called work kept me away again. Why can't we do this on the weekends when I play??

And FYI, IIRC, etc...no, it's not a "HUGE DEAL", but it's all we get until the devs give us more. We can't pull off "7 continents" or w/e until those things exist!

I wonder how much crying and belittling there will be when there are.....and we do.

NC really is tactically inept. Strong as a mule, and about as intelligent, it seems.

TR fight hard, fight well...but just can't do it for some reason. Money says they will eventually, and even I will pat them on the back when they do.

VS just coordinates well, farms "less" than TR or NC, and just git r' dun without much fuss.

BUT, I'm sure it's because falloff damage was normalized, Magrider, Photon Pods, and our overtly sexay demeanor.
  12. SgtScum

Having a few key outfits run by current and ex military(along with a few surprisingly skilled in tactics civys) helps a bit too.

Even outfit sponsored pubbie zerg platoons with good leadership can roll hard and git r' done so to speak. :)
  13. Keyframe

Ahahahahahaha

We need a new goalpost, this one has trouble standing straight from being moved so much.
  14. Hoffburger

TR tears are delicious. Don't run your mouths so much and we won't have to keep putting you in your place. Get on our level amigos. VS4life.
  15. Colvault

Nice job VS. Can't wait for some more epic fights.

-TR AOD Member
  16. Imperium Assault

While that hacker had the capability to singlehandedly destroy it, I logged on in the early morning after and saw that all 3 continents were uncapped. It seems the server had reset to neutral, and if that hacker hadn't done it then TR never lost the lock - instead the world was reborn by the will of the gods

Oh btw VS are the only ones to post like this saying "Look at me!" What a bunch of girls

P.S. TR already triple capped
  17. Imperium Assault

TR triple capped before you, suck it
  18. Hoffburger

Actually VS were the first to triple cap when the game went live. TE was too busy being buzzcut's lib farming slaves pre-nerf. Hopefully I didn't crush your delusions of grandeur too much.
    • Up x 1
  19. Deathrus

Sorry to crush your dreams. Vs triple Capped when the game first came out on Mattherson. We were the first VS to triple lock; losing the first cont PS2 Live lock by mere hours to another server
  20. Imperium Assault

I don't have dreams or delusions, I am awesome. Lol we are quite unalike, you and I

In November you mean. It'd be hard to find evidence. Though someone had hinted at this before, it was interesting that no one produced any substantial claim or evidence on that other VS thread crowing about their only life accomplishment some time back

Maybe there were men on the VS in those days who kept the drama queens under control