Mattherson NC we are badasses :D

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bape, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Bape

Lol TR and VS made truce and tried to cap NC at Indar but they couldn't because we were so ****** badass. The battle was so insane the entire server got bugged lol Ammo pack weren't working, we had infinite cloak/jet pack, and we couldn't heal. That was the most fun I had and im ****** glad im a NC even though the odds was against us.

NC SWAG ALL DAY!!!!!.

Server is so messed up I had to log.
    • Up x 7
  2. Kunotron

VS and TR truce on Mattherson. Ron Paul will be president before that happens.
    • Up x 12
  3. Deathrus

YUP screenshot or it didn't happen. I don't believe this .
    • Up x 2
  4. CorbanDallass

Nah you had the advantage the whole time because the attackers could not repair their sunderers so we could not get a close spawn point. Just thank SOE for giving you the help. If things were working like they were supposed to. It would be game over for you.
    • Up x 3
  5. VSDerp

it was fun Hope we have more battles like this without the lag spikes and choppiness.But we was fighting the TR for a while than we Moved to ya NC.Didn't know nothing about no truce hell if i saw a TR i would Killed em on sight lol.Can't trust those elmos.
    • Up x 2
  6. An Hero

Your name reminds me of some little guy and his pot of gold for some reason.
  7. Nocturnal7x

Well yea, TAS was running 2 platoons with TE chasing us around, quite comical and awesome.
  8. Negator

If you mean, running from a fight ghost capping is funny, then yeah, it was hilarious. totally. .....
    • Up x 2
  9. subz3r01337

no no vs would never make a tr truce. i suck
  10. Vertabrae

I was defending that small base just east of WG, forget the name. Spent 20 mins hiding behind those giant bones killing VS LA who kept jetting up to that tower by the point and dropping c4 and nades on us. What a rush. Well done NC.
  11. ProGamerGov

We did work together, its true.
  12. Dusty Lens

Guess it's time for the obligatory bad bad bad.
    • Up x 2
  13. An Hero

High five anyone??!?

Eh?!

Alright!
  14. VSDerp

high five
  15. Rhapsody

Proof of TR VS truce.. VS did a massive solo-gall 'suicide' run on the NC line.. trying to kill all the infantry. They of course overshot by a good 200m thanks to 30m render range. (the fight was that big)

Immediatly AFTER that suicide gall rush by the VS.. the TR came swarming over the hill towards the NC line in a MAX-heavy Rush. (Showing that it was co-ordinated WITH the VS as it takes a bit to get people to stand still in their MAX armor rather than simply run towards the fight) Which of course failed.. cause the VS missed their mark.
  16. Nocturnal7x

Buffoons who don't realize whats happening and fail to defend? Can only have their whole force in one place at once? yes, funny. Its calle strategy, this isn't cod. Plenty of fighting took place, I got about 80 kills all on foot. It worked didn't it.
  17. Rhapsody

The Blue Lion's were running with ya as well =)
  18. Vertabrae

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. Negator

You leave to ghost cap=no fight. You ghost capping=running from a fight.

Continue to pretend the fun in this game comes from watchign capture points flip without pulling triggers.
    • Up x 2
  20. Harkness