Matherson TR is horrrible.....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterCheef, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCheef

Unfortunately ive invested too much time on my character there. I cant remember the last time they held a continent for more than a few hours. They seem to STAY on Indar, and there is RARELY any kind of leadership, just mindless zergs getting their butts kicked with no real effective goal.

Please someone tell me i dont know what im talking about.....please!

/rant
    • Up x 2
  2. Dulu

And this impacts you how? Just go play the game, stop worrying about the hordes of bads that infest every faction on every server.
    • Up x 2
  3. Skadi

This is all Factions...
    On all Servers...
    • Up x 8
  4. Badgered

• Up x 8
  5. MasterCheef

How? it impacts me a lot!. Recently ive barely been able to stay on for more than a few hours to enjoy the game.

I have no problem with the game itself, its just that this faction on Matherson just plays terrible now. They LOVE Indar- but almost NEVER make any progress. On weekends, yeah, there may be a short lived victory or two, but any other day its really feels like a waste of time. Why are the other factions so much more organized and successful?

I wont switch now because i have too much SC invested in my player.

I just hope they get their crap together soon.
    • Up x 1
  6. Dusty Lens

You sound like Bruce Wayne. Your server doesn't need Bruce Wayne. It needs the god damn Batman.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO!
    • Up x 6
  7. Skadi

THE FUQ
    Does is that NC about to throw the Mag?
    NERF
  8. Dulu

This impacts you how?

If you don't want to play on Indar... leave Indar. You don't control what they do, and they don't control what you do.

It's really not rocket science.
  9. Rogueghost

I think that might be a TR heavy with cosmetic gear.
    • Up x 1
  10. ENFORC3R

I can agree with you, the only thing TR on Mattherson has is the Enclave. And even then, we can only really be in one place, in force, at a time. Maybe two. Not nearly enough places to hold a continent.

Also, @ Badgered: I see you're part of AT. How do you guys like our Annihilators?
  11. Badgered

I'd like them more if the render distance would allow us to see where the rockets are coming from. Soon, hopefully.
    • Up x 3
  12. Selentic

The only faction on Matherson who has any right to complain is the NC. TR and Vanu both have plenty of decent outfits, whereas they have none.
  13. MasterCheef

At least NC can hold Amerish or Esamir (both) for a day or two
  14. LoveJuices

I find it both adorable and gut rendingly hilarious that the TR hate TE more then anyone else. Every time they start to make some progress on the map. OPs start and they start hemorrhaging hexes like a filleted blood sack. K/D rises sharply as they zerg hundreds of infantry across open terrain and cling to rocks in clusters.

#1 Outfit
  15. Sea of Ink

It's all ghost capping. NC oufits run amok over empty continents while TE and AT duke it out on Indar. Conquering empty continents isn't exactly something to brag about.

TE and AT are the only two outfits that can actually move the map effectively. However, if you're a member of TE, you're an emasculated ***** who's had his balls cut off. In short, go VS and join AT.

In all fairness, I have a more difficult time going up against TE than any other outfit on mattherson.
    • Up x 1
  16. Louis Farrakhan

enclave is very organized and united, but the problem is they tend to leave after they take a base. so TR usuallly loses it right after.

however TE has my biggest respect for willing to fight the vanu. most of the TR outfits on mattherson are scared of the vanu, and will abandon bases and continents to pick on the poor NC instead of facing them. TE is the only outfit i seen on mattherson who repeatedly face the vanu head on with no fear.
    • Up x 2
  17. orthus2

nice edit there :p any way I see test and some members of AT do the same :p, I know the guys in TAS fight AT and test quite a bit on amerish and even sometimes on esmir. they are some fun and intense fights, I have to agree we don't move around the map effectively, we(nc) also are very stubborn about falling back. (only my observations from the past 2 or so weeks of playing.)

edit: anyway OP all the factions on mattherson or any server for that matter have their bad apples and it is advised to join an outfit that has a similar play schedule as you, and uses voice chat wisely, and generally uses tactics besides throwing bodies at a base till it falls.
  18. LoveJuices

They only charge headlong into certain death because of the Lash Master behind them. You want the true TE experience? I'll show you.

• Up x 6
  19. Kastrenzo

there's GOON, but we don't talk about them.

I could care less about random Mattherson TR pubbies ability, and more so about the fact that 90% of the fight is -always- without fail, on Indar, whereas NC or VS, Usually NC. Ghostcaps Esamir and Amerish
  20. Kastrenzo

You guys really should learn to talk from somewhere other than from out of your a ss. I think a lot of you just call BCP what you do because he yells a lot and you don't like getting shi*-talked, but it's perfectley OK when you do it to others

point being, your funny little youtube video couldn't be farther from the truth, and you just continue to push around rumors and he-said she-saids about us.

BAD BAD BAAAAAD
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.