Low populations on Esamir/Amerish recently.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TintaBux, Feb 13, 2013.

1. TintaBux

Low populations on Esamir/Amerish recently.

On Miller and other servers there is very low populations on Esamir/Amerish recently.Yes sometimes there is a good fight on Esamir still but not like before, especially later at night in Europe and in General, it seems most people are stuck on Indar the last week or so (Since GU2) Amerish is even worse, again yes sometimes there is a few players there but in general Esamir/Amerish are pretty dead compared to Indar, which Indar at least consistently has a good number of players there.
  2. ProGamerGov

They are testing an increased render distance of enemy players on the continent of Indar, thus everyone wants to be on Indar.
  3. TintaBux

Increased, when did this start? I'm in outfits with over 1000 people and no one is on indar because of render testing, we go on Esamir/AMerish but always end up back to the fights at Indar because most people are there. Also the render distance is decreased on Indar since GU2, not increased.
  4. ProGamerGov

Well, it's not exactly announced very well to the players, but the ones who do know are on Indar, tell your outfit buddies.
  5. Raxor

During prime time i have never had too much of a problem finding a good fight on esamir. Of course during the day it will be pretty quiet but you can still find some fighting going on.
  6. TintaBux

On Miller, at night time for a platoon or two Esamir is dead, it's often hard to even find squads on Esamir, sure there is some enemies and if your only a small squad or solo you can find a fight, but most outfits stay on Indar currently, especially because when a platoon goes to Esamir for a fight they own it to easy and find little resistance, then those who got owned move back to Indar.
  7. TintaBux

Esamir is full today, first time in a while, wonder if this thread had influence.
  8. TintaBux

Did not take long for it to empty again/,83=bff everyone back to indar in no time, on and off at esamir.
  9. JohnnyMaverik

Go on Amerish, start capping bases, TR outfits flood there on mass because they think they might loose it. Go on Esamir, TR or NC will be zerging it with 45% pop. Go on Indar, usually a fair fight (nobody above 36%).
  10. Nocturnal7x

recently? if by that you mean since always then yes.
  11. Jaquio

In the past, NC would avoid Indar often, at least on my server, causing occasional fights as the NC would try to cap either Esamir or Amerish. But now that NC has the Easy Mode warpgate on Indar, they're flocking there. And TR continues to fight there because it's their home.

Since warpgate rotation I haven't spent a single minute on Esamir or Amerish. Part of that is I have never logged on and been randomly dropped there during this time.
  12. Wellknown

Removing the Crown may help in others being more popular.
  13. forkyar

they are adding 3 new conts,learn to read.
  14. TintaBux

That has nothing to do with this, so I'd suggest to learn to think before posting.
  15. Garantine

Rofl. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I think I am finished now.

In games like this people follow the fights. There aren't enough people playing the game for there to be consistent fighting on more than one continent. Indar is the only continent with reasonable design. Thus people play on Indar and not on Amerish or Esamir.

The absolute last thing this game needs is more empty continents. They need to merge us down already.