looking for nc outfit

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by s3ntin3l, Aug 24, 2015.

1. s3ntin3l

Hi there!

I'm looking for a mature NC outfit for fun and casual play. I just started playing this game again after I hadn't played it for years and I'm hooked again. Years ago, I used to be part of the 'Smurf Assault Squad' (if that even rings a bell) and I'm looking for an outfit with that same vibe; casual, not too serious, an emphasis on great teamwork (tactics, teamspeak, etc.) and most important of all; having fun.

I play mostly infantry although I do enjoy the occasional spawning of vehicles. Not that good of a pilot though. I don't really have a favorite class; I like to switch it around every now and then for variation; for fun or whatever the squad needs most. But I mostly play as engineer, medic or infiltrator.

Cheers!

Erik
  2. Shaengar

Hey, if you by any chance speak german (since you come from the netherlands) you are more than welcome to take a look if [PXEL] might be an option for you.

It seems you fit very well into our philosophy. We are mostly casual gamers with emphasis on fun but we also do all kinds teamwork and small squad tactics.

If you are interested look here (text is in german though):

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pxel-der-nachtwind-sucht-neue-mitglieder-mit-option-für-bisherige-lonewolfs.209476/

Greetings
    Shaengar
  3. s3ntin3l

Hi,
    even though I can understand German pretty well (reading the text was no problem at all), my speaking skills aren't thát good (small vocabulary, terrible grammar). It's good enough for simple conversations, but for me to fully enjoy teamwork and other social fun, I prefer an English or Dutch speaking outfit. Thanks for the offer though. :)
  4. Shaengar

Alright, then I wish you good luck. :)
    • Up x 1