Looking for an outfit, faction is not an issue.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Ozemandea, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Ozemandea

First off what I bring to the table.

1. Thousands of hours in FPS games and many more in others. In PS2 I have over 200 so far
    2. Actual combat training, United States Border Patrol Agent.
    3. Superb aviator, I have many awards for my flying skills in competitions against others in combat simulations (note, a real aircraft and a sythe feel utterly alien to one another however)
    4. Real life experience, not only am I a border patrol agent, I was also an OTR semi truck driver, horse rancher, and part time bounty hunter. Mature enough for you child?

The outfit I desire must meet these simple requirements.

1. Team cohesion is nessisary, as such I will follow orders to the letter. However incompetent leadership will *not* be tolerated in any capacity.

2. I have a life outside this game, I sometimes work 14 hour shifts and as such freetime is a luxury. If I am somehow expected to drop everything and play a game for some outfit at a certain time then I have no interest in it.

3. Respect is earned not givin, this works both ways. Common courtesy is entirely different and is expected.

4. If following your outfit becomes an exercise in tediousness I will leave, I am here to have fun, not pretend I am a soldier.

And that about sums it up.
  2. Davelantor

Well, You will quickly see that there are not always children here.
    I am a 29yo software developer.

Aside from that in terms of outfit.
    We are [EDIM] Emerald Immersion in Vanu side,
    If you so desire come check us out in Teamspeak. We value teamplay and looking to increase our numbers.
    Our teamspeak is TS.EDIM.TECH, we require teamspeak participation during operations.

We have solid leadership and often running open platoons.
    RL will always come first.
  3. Kaizure

You might like Black Widow Company on the TR. We support Planetside 2, but we also support games like Star Citizen, Arma 3, Mech Warrior Online, World of Warships, etc. so if you ever find yourself getting bored of Planetside 2, there are plenty of other games for you to play within our community.

You can learn more about us here:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...w-company-military-style-veteran-owned.62076/

Our official website is:
    the-bwc.com