Login server was restarted, should be back up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Veratu, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Veratu SOE

The login server is being brought back down for a modification.

Please understand the load is extremely high right now. We understand your frustration and are working to resolve it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Deathbane

SO many problems tonight, lost SC and items amongst them!
  3. PureHunger

I am able to login and play... I connected a minute ago, and everything was fine, as far as the connection is concerned. Servers down, you say...?
  4. Jaimz

Just tried, that's a negative.
  5. Athanasius

Aaaaaaand I'm back to G37 after 'Play' when I gave up on my unresponsive Character List.
  6. MWStuart81

I also have a G37 error. Have to work and hope to play later =)
  7. TheFirstOmen

Any ETA on when it will be back up?
  8. anaverageguy

At least it's being addressed..
  9. Nataraja

2K per faction per continent - so 6K each faction, 18K total I believe.
  10. MrCheever

I think this is a great opportunity to sit back and reflect.
  11. Cleaver

Yes, the login servers are down.
  12. MWStuart81

As with any newly released game, it is understandable that issues will arise. I have waited many years for the release of PS2, so a few hours or days or even weeks is nothing compared to the wait for its release. Patience my friends, an epic game deserves an epic level of patience.
  13. Loegi

It's just quite annoying to hear they're up again (twice), but still not be able to log in.

Modifications do sound good though.
  14. Veratu SOE

I agree :) The downside to speedy information is that it can change just as fast as I type that it's back up! We're almost done (notice I didn't give an ETA ;) ).
  15. Phrygen

^ Appreciate quick info... but...

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  16. PimPy_Butcher

I get the "GAME ERROR G37"
    also, and I am on EU "Woodman" server
  17. Indalecio

Damn!I really wanted to play tonight.This game is amazing beyond imagination.As a programmer and gamer i can understand how something THIS BIG would crash at some point.Screw what everyone says in here guys and take your time to stabilize the game for GOOD.

Also they all try and login at the same time.Thats how many people?500.000?Does this game has this popularity already?

Thats crazy.I will try again tomorrow night.I go and play some League of legends.Hope its more stable then or at least playable.Its fun throwing ammo at someone shooting a wall xD
  18. StormChazer

Third time's the charm.
  19. MDefender

Hey, at least we know what those last 2% are for, now.
  20. DorkSided

SHe is really pretty
    • Up x 2