List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. Nabeshin-J

Slapping a question mark on that still made it read like a statement. You'll have excuse my hostility when it comes to such comments, the hacking BS is getting a little tiresome.

But to comment on your question, it may be harder to see through people in a zergfit. At the same time I suppose that depends on the method of recruitment as well. FC for instance does not recruit en mass, we are pretty selective and keep a close eye on recruits, trials also last several weeks or more. If anything shady is noticed they are dropped immediately. Every member has a say in who is allowed in as well, if just one of us has an issue with a recruit they won't likely make it in.

I imagine other outfits have the same sort of strict recruitment, though it would be harder to have that kind of policy in a massive outfit.
    • Up x 1
  2. Cab00se187

Hahahaha
    • Up x 2
  3. MrHenderson

Change the title to largest zergfit on your server and this will make a lot more sense.
    • Up x 2
  4. HadesR

No problem .. As I admitted my original wording was more argumentative than I intended So I can understand it coming over wrong :)
  5. Bing

AT Superior Tactics

1. Smoke
    2. Run though Smoke
    3. ????
    • Up x 4
  6. Tekuila

Where's the C22 love at?

Also pxp love those guys!
  7. Tact

Woodman:
    VS: TAW
    TR: YARR

Good honest fighters who havn't lost the art of chivalry or sportsmanship.

As for NC: PTG/FFS/36DD/POL/TG/OC3D/LC they are all nice guys who can pull their weight when it counts.
  8. BH Brigade

As an Ht player it's nice to see you guys doing some more ground work, if we're fighting you guys we know we're in for a challenge :D
  9. Jrv

Getting defensive I see. Let me repeat myself so it's clear: JENK is the worst VS outfit on Helios. Your players are the easiest to kill, the least intelligent, and the most unorganized. It also doesn't help your case that you're a BR 71 with a 1.15K/D.

10. Cab00se187

Oh, poor boy. Resorting to insulting people because you can't seem to hold your own outfit together. Go play with your whole 10 members in the bio-labs while you stand in the spawn room farming easy kills because the enemy can't shoot you.
    • Up x 1
  11. WUNDER8AR

Ceres: MACS. Imho
  12. Jrv

Caboose, please don't attempt to imply that we suck, or that we're limited to standing in spawn rooms, it's adorable. We lost a couple of casuals that didn't want to play at a higher level, you act like I didn't expect this to happen when I put my vision for the clan into motion. Don't question my ability to hold a squad together. The clan's reputation speaks for itself when considering my "whole 10 members," regardless of what a couple of angry deserters have to say. Enjoy your casual outfit, now get out of the good outfits thread.

I'm not resorting to anything, I'm telling it like it is. You don't like me because I'm mean, boo hoo. It's my style and it works, unlike yours. You can't lead in our environment because you're dead half the time, and so you had no use as a leader in our squads and went to a clan where you could be relevant again.
  13. Cab00se187

Lol, I don't imply that vx9 sucks, I'm implying that you suck. Listen little boy, you are the only one coming into this thread throwing insults around about which outfit sucks. You've driven vx9 into the ground and even members of your outfit are looking for an out. How do I know this? I have my insiders ;)
    • Up x 1
  14. lncabin

Matherson

VS: SOLT, by far margin
  15. Jrv

If people don't like it, they can leave. It was expected, but it's hardly relevant enough to bother me. I run with a group of people that kick *** every day, you don't get to experience that anymore. Congratulations, enjoy SKIN. Unlike you, numbers are not my goal. The infamy just makes it that much more fun.
  16. Algernon

Briggs:

Vanu:
    Trojan Trolls - For pure ability to mount lightening fast large number strikes
    VFD (sp?) - seem to have very high skills, but never seem to have the numbers to turn the tide of a large conflict.

NC
    41BN - Undoubtably the best response unit the NC has, unfortunately they exploited the perma repair harrasser b4 the hot fix, so my respect has dwindled
    AUNC - small yet efficient outfit, some highly skilled players in here

TR
    KNTR - best in the TR at being able to bring numbers to bare on a conflict but tbh kinda zergy
    Redback - Best smaller outfit on the TR by a large margin
  17. Cab00se187

You didn't weed out ****. Your own teammates hate your guts and only stick around because they've made friends with other players. Btw, SKIN kicks *** and has more respect on Helios then you will ever get. :)
    • Up x 1
  18. ValorousBob

LOL @ all the people in this thread naming zergfits and their own outfit as the best. And seriously, stop sperging about who's the worst, just state your opinion and leave it at that.

From VS-Miller perspective:

Best TR outfits are INI Elite, FU, and a few of the small ones like MOX that I can't remember the exact names of. BRTD is probably the best "big" outfit on the server. BMC are solid too, but they're also super chill dudes. In fact, most of the TR I've talked to are.

As for NC, MCY is the best on a per player basis, but they're small. 252V and WASP seem good but I don't see them often. SYND is easily the worst outfit on the server. On a personal level, NC seems to have the least amount of talkative/chill players. I'll exchange "good fight"s with the other dogfighters like MattiAce, FrouFrou, etc, but most of the normal NC don't seem to want to talk. Also NC provides more tears/hackusations for my collection, even though I kill more TR then I do NC.
    • Up x 2
  19. Jrv

Whatever you say Caboose, making wild, unsupported claims in a poor slandering attempt was always your style. You have the "respect" of people I don't hold in any sort of regard, I'm openly critical of the ghostcap zerging philosophy of these big zerg clans you've made friends with. When the lattice drops, your "strategies" will be redundant, guys like me will still be doing what we do best. I'm obviously still having a great time in planetside 2, getting everything I could want out of it. The kind of respect I'm referring to is the respect our enemies are forced to have as they watch their respawn screens. The kind of respect that makes =VX9= relevant for more than just numbers, or perhaps in spite of them. Quality>Quantity
  20. Kunotron

Not sure about the server, but The Enclave sure as heck is the best outfit on the forums. I mean half the 1st page is VS and NC crying about them, without a single TE member saying a damn thing.
    • Up x 1