Legion XIII: Effective Tactics, Overwhelming Force.

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Dagonlives, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Dagonlives

Requesting that post is removed. Cheers.
  2. helots

Great first night
    We are a force to Fear
  3. doombro

4. Lampjaw

We're already the top outfit on Waterson? That was fast.
  5. Dagonlives

6. Shanther

Only if you sort it by 48 player minimum. ;) Careful with that one.
  7. doombro

We're pretty close in the other listings. ;), but, technically, we are #1 within that specific criteria.
  8. Dagonlives

9. Badname3073

No offense, but every time I see something like this, it just cracks me up :)
  10. Dagonlives

We could have made it eighteen. I pushed for 16+ because I think that some players are able to contribute at that age and I remember being a part of a 'mature guild' when I was that age back during the heydays of WoW.

We are building a community of serious minded players who want to win. Our members may log in once a week, or every day, but they share that mindset of wanting to be the best they can with what they are given. I do not think that players displaying this mindset should be excluded from our outfit merely because of age, and that if they demonstrate the commitment necessary, should be allowed in Legion XIII.
  11. Badname3073

But that is precisely where the hilarity is. In that very definition of "mature" which you formulated. Anyway, peace :)
  12. Dagonlives

I am failing to see the humor.
  13. Dagonlives

bump. Currently in #1 position for outfits above 96 members on Waterson.
  14. Shanther

Only had to merge two outfits to do it. ;) <3
  15. Lampjaw

That was some awesome tactics on the ampstation tonight.
  16. Dagonlives

Jelly? XOO has probably absorbed a number of Vanu outfits during their time.
  17. Weatherford

As leader of [TRAF], I have to salute this merger of skilled outfits. Of the TR outfits on Waterson, there were four that I truly respect: BRSN, HSTL, TT6, and IR. These are outfits that made you work as a team using Teamspeak, advanced deploy tactics, and knowing how to read the map. These are the sorts of things any serious outfit should do. It's fun, and you can stand your ground against overwhelming odds.

Legion XIII is not going to randomly invite you and throw you at the crown. They are going to train you and make you worth something to the TR.
    Do not pass that up.
    • Up x 1
  18. Total_Overkill

Nope... woe betide Waterson if we ever do >.>
  19. Daibar

20. Nerfley

Just a friendly reminder to those over at XoO: Legion Thirteen has existed for all of what, two days now? How long has XoO been around? Neither of us know what the future holds, but I'd say it looks pretty bright for LG13.

For members of both outfits: Save the trash talk for after we have met toe-to-toe on the battlefield. Only then will we be able to judge which outfit is best.