Lawd of mercy all these identical threads.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Diilicious, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Diilicious

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. SolVector

I can't see that fire. My optics only highlight bullet trajectories, not heat sources.
    • Up x 13
  3. Eternaloptimist

You need thermal sights.
  4. SolVector

What is "Thermal Sights"?
    • Up x 2
  5. TheSunlikeOne

A history.
  6. CrimsonEclipse5

kek

My reaction to the patch notes:

Shotgun changes - Meh.

MCG changes - Meh.

Lasher changes - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jackhammer changes - :eek:

Everything else - Meh.
  7. hollowed

This pathch was worth it for the l33t tearz alone.
  8. Eranorz

What is "thermal sights"? Is it some sort of tech from the future?
  9. Pikachu

Fun drama recently.
  10. LaughingDead

Well this was not worth a click.
  11. Diilicious

12. Eranorz

"Calm down, Diilicious.

Now please show us where on the dolly the bad pilot touched you. All you have to do is point to the general region."

*The court gasps* :eek:
    • Up x 1
  13. CaptCran

Thermals only work on Esamir now.
  14. Diilicious

Id highlight my whole body but thermals dont show it anymore. aayyyy
    • Up x 1
  15. CaptCran

Should I start a thread about clays ??? Nah. B/c you just roll with the changes.
  16. Eranorz

Or you quit bc game has gone to ****
  17. CaptCran

Yea. But it's the fun kinda **** that gives us these entertaining threads.
  18. Diilicious

lol whenever i read this it just gets funnier and funnier, because it just shows how many people needed this crutch to be able to see anything at all, posted a picture of a blazing fire and mofos be like "=_= cant see anything, need my thermals" its a giant fireball. i feel kinda sorry for all the people that are now reminded just how bad they are at this game...
  19. LaughingDead

Lemmie get you a picture of a group of people about 300 meters up.

I think it's hilarious that you're just laughing out of spite, who exactly put it in the game in the first place? I mean it's obvious devs wanted you to play the game, yet you're spiteful that other people played the game as well with the tools the devs gave them?
    Thats ironic.
    Actual literal irony, you being mad at players that are the content that you play with, laughing in their faces at tools taken away that devs gave them to begin with.
    It's like if I gave a baby candy, gave you nothing, you whined, I took away the candy or made it sardine flavor and you laugh at babys. I don't expect you to laugh at people either, if you want to clear up that part of irony.
  20. Diilicious

no idea what you're on about, i do think daybreak owe a refund but otherwise the changes made the game a lot more pleasant for the vast majority of people. so yeah im gonna laugh at the downers who cant see anybody without Certvision™ because idgaf, i drive vehicles all the time, night or day i never use thermal, its obviously cancer these people are insane.

people can still farm just fine without Certvision™. I just finished playing for the day and

[IMG]

not a single of these kills needed Certvision™ Daybreak should give a refund and then everyone can shut the **** up already.