Last rank of the medic gun worth?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Swooped, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Fuers

Max out ur medic tool. After that max out granade bondolier so u could carry 4 revive granades :) last thing to cert are the 2x c4 bricks :>
  2. ILoveLucy

Only fools don't max their tools
    • Up x 1
  3. JDCollie=VX9=

Darn straight!

Of the certs I have spent in this game, the only ones that come even remotely close to the same satisfaction for me are the straight pull bolt and LA C4.
    • Up x 1
  4. TripleVasectomy

Having a rank 6 greatly improves how you can play the medic. You are big, green-glowing sniper bait. Being able to fully revive in seconds at max range will save you and the person you are reviving from a lot of avoidable deaths. You will also be more mobile, because you can revive someone in the middle of the road without having to stop and do circles around them and then stand and wait for them to revive so you can finish healing them. You can usually fast revive 2 or 3 people fast enough to pull out your rifle and give them covering fire so they don't get camped.
  5. geekrider

Yes its worth it. Absolutely worth it. Get it. Did I say it's worth it? Because it definitely is worth it.

No but seriously. Max out your medic tool. Its worth it.
  6. FieldMarshall

Tied with last rank repair tool for best cert in the game.
  7. SpartanPsycho

AW HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHH!
    Seriously, you will never regret those certs spent. You will earn them back in about two weeks anyway.