Large Battle = Warping

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Greyfrog, May 28, 2013.

1. Greyfrog

Warping was worse today than normal. Still seems to be a combination of server side and client side, smacks of bad code optimization at this stage. Top end system, fat pipe, 40ms ping.....warping...ok.
  2. Marinealver

I will admit I am running slightly above minimum (but not at recommended) and I see exactly what I going on all the time. I think it might also be my remote connection (over in japan) but not sure. I will double check my firewall and other stuff.

note: I know many people are saying time to get a new PC (2 years is old for a computer) and I plan on it. But seeing so many people having problems with over the recommended specs lets me know that that is not the only problem.
  3. OmegaSupreme

its still an issue months and months and no fix from SOE and its becoming worse more and more !
  4. TermiGR

I did fix it for me!
    After reinstalling Windows 7 and just PlanetSide 2, the problem was still there.
    Then i updatet my BIOS to Version FD - - - > no more warping!!!
    I have a Gigabyte GA-x58A-UD7 (version 2.0)!

Maybe this will help some of you!
  5. FiendX

I didnt do anything and ive been able to play fine all week. GG SoE
  6. P3YCH

Really? What changed?
  7. Greyfrog

I put my machine in the DMZ on my router, seems to have fixed the issue for me.

For what its worth, I was working through the issue with SOE tech support the whole time, its a slow process exchanging emails but we seem to have resolved it.