[BUG] Land Geometry

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BigPickle, Dec 22, 2012.

1. BigPickle

In particular the hill geometry is quite frankly awful. I constantly get stuck on the slightest incline hills and freeze up helpless to the enemy. Every attack shows tons of people in the same position jumping over and over trying to get free.
    I love the game but this is an major show stopper for me and no doubt many others. I hope its on the fix list so i cant really get into this game.
  2. MaxDamage

Did they fix that giant mineshaft hole on Esamir? That was creepy. I saw people jump in it even tho its like a mile deep, and walk out unscathed.
  3. BigPickle

No idea mate. Do you know if the Development team have acknowledged this as something they are going to look into and try to make it better?
  4. Takoita

I habitually find holes in the terrain that my character falls through when I try to approach my target from an unexpected side. Also it is quite possible to glitch through the ground when you hunker down underneath a Sunderer trying to repair it or using the landscape to survive magrider that's trying to 'mow' you.
  5. BigPickle

Do any dev team members or reps look at these forums? What is the likelihood of this being acknowledge?
  6. TheBloodEagle

There's one super deep hole on Indar as well. Was a great find while mountain climbing. An LA fell in with me and couldn't fly out. We naded each other. But that didn't bug me, what bugs me is how some obvious slight inclines aren't climbable but some steeper inclines are. Not sure if it's just my perception though.
  7. forkyar

0 to 2%
  8. BigPickle

Sad But True. Oh well they want my money, they need to acknowledge my requests at least.